Reviews for No More Words
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 1 . 8/14
That was beautiful and absolutely lovely that was amazing and just deep that honestly made me cry I felt exactly what he did and eventually I questioned my emotions because first I'm sad angry then sad again then disappointed in myself as if I was BeastBoy I feel all of the feels and I would like to say this story is just deep and meaningful in a way I think I won't ever get enough of this story it's just too amazing and there's just not a word to describe this this story is just too touching a wormed its way into my heart!
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Sad, but sweet.
Cede chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I realy like that.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice ,I'm a fan of RxR parings and BBxRae parings so It's sad yet quiet nice It dosen't really have a pairing but,a lot of ur stories are RaexBB so yea

~RavenxRobin4eva~
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So...Sweet..Oh, sugar! Now I have no words either.

It was just so very sad and so very Sweet.

all my love,

Hero
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
so sad sniff blows nose and a heard of elefents comes up
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
snifs... awesome

Pax nC
Kuroi Kiri chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love it. Simple, and beautiful. Just as BB would do it. You get a gold star!
cd lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
your nearly crying, I am crying! THAT WAS SO SAD!*sobs uncontrollably*

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO CRUEL?

that has happened to me too, the part about sitting down and just writing...of course I am never able to write anything as good as what you write.
kiraneko chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i really liked it. it was really sad but also made me smile...in a way. i loved how bb was. it was really sad but lovely. really really sweet! i cant even think of words to describe but its going in my favorites.

~kiraneko~
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Okay, see?

Now THAT was depressing...(sniffle)

Vin
Amy chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
ok ur thoroughly depressing me! ur still my fave author and all but man! that was so... gosh im gonna cry!
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
THAT was so,so SAD! This story is so tear jerking I almost cried! ( holds back tears) But yet so beautiful!
WildSpiritOfDarkness2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004