Reviews for No More Words
Sad, but sweet.
Cede chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I realy like that.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice ,I'm a fan of RxR parings and BBxRae parings so It's sad yet quiet nice It dosen't really have a pairing but,a lot of ur stories are RaexBB so yea

~RavenxRobin4eva~
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So...Sweet..Oh, sugar! Now I have no words either.

It was just so very sad and so very Sweet.

all my love,

Hero
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
so sad sniff blows nose and a heard of elefents comes up
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
snifs... awesome

Pax nC
Kuroi Kiri chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love it. Simple, and beautiful. Just as BB would do it. You get a gold star!
cd lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
your nearly crying, I am crying! THAT WAS SO SAD!*sobs uncontrollably*

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO CRUEL?

that has happened to me too, the part about sitting down and just writing...of course I am never able to write anything as good as what you write.
kiraneko chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i really liked it. it was really sad but also made me smile...in a way. i loved how bb was. it was really sad but lovely. really really sweet! i cant even think of words to describe but its going in my favorites.

~kiraneko~
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Okay, see?

Now THAT was depressing...(sniffle)

Vin
Amy chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
ok ur thoroughly depressing me! ur still my fave author and all but man! that was so... gosh im gonna cry!
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
THAT was so,so SAD! This story is so tear jerking I almost cried! ( holds back tears) But yet so beautiful!
WildSpiritOfDarkness2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
*sniff*

so sad...
jess chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
so sad...I LOVED IT
audi katia chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Um, can I use this for my Drama class? I would like to use it as a monologe (spl?). Well, I thought that it was beautiful. It really made me cry. I read this when you first posted it, but for some reason I didn't review it. Sorry. But anyhoo, I remembered this fic and I wanted to read it again. I thought it was called 'Just Goodbye' so I searched under that for awhile. When I couldn't find it I checked through my reviews and couldn't find it, so I went through several pages in the TT section. I was still looking for 'Just Goodbye' until I saw this. I thought that it looked good so I went to read it and found that it was what I was looking for!

This is such a sad and beautiful fic. It is definatly going on my favorite stories list. I really loved how he felt because I can totally relate to it. It really did make me want to cry my eyes out. Which I sorta did, to some extent.

A rose for you...