Reviews for Broken Origin II
NibblesLoveSpike chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Finish I need bad boy spike FLUFF with buffy :-:
TigremiLion chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Aghrrrrrr... I knew it ain't gonna get anywhere near them realising they're in love but God this story is good. Why is it abandoned then?
TigremiLion chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Blood hell. I don't usually review long ago posted stuff that's abandoned but hell this chapter was just incredible. So cannon it hurt to admit it could have happened. It already eats at me that this isn't finished and I'm just hardly mid-way through it. Please, let chapter 10 not leave so much unfinished stuff left... Anyone adopted it by any chance? (It probably will not be the same but let me know)
Connie3D chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Really got into the story and only realized it was incomplete when I got to the bottom of Chapter 10. As the last update was 2005, I don't think I'll be sawing off the limb I'm standing on when I say it doesn't look like this story will every be finished. I so hate when that happens. I always try to ready the complete stories only and I really, really screwed up here.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED IT'S SO SO GOOD I BET THE SEX IS EXPLOSIVE
Neinka chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I love it! You did a great job with Spike's presonality..I don't really like it when writers make him look like a little misunderstood puppy with teeth problem...(that's souled Angel ;) ) The only thing i don't like about this story is that it's WIP ;). But it's one of the best ones! Thank you so much for sharing!
ME chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Well, shit. And the worst bit of it is you're never gonna update, are you?

Anon
MorganWritesAndStuff chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Plese,please,pleae udate, I love this fic! Awesome job :)
The Queen of Confusion chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
magicisagift chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Please finish this story
Niori chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
It very much saddens me that this story isn't finished, and seeing the last time it was updated, probably never will be. I'm adoring this story. It's unique and fun to read in an angsty kind of way.

I know that you'll probably never touch this again, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and add this to my story alerts.
SharkGurl chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Awesome Story. So, I went to get the next chapter and it wasn't there. Then I found out that the awesome story hadn't been updated in years. I don't get why it stopped.
i-wish-i-was-kagome chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Wow This is a Really good story! Are you planning on updating?
moshikamboshi chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
You've read Pretty maids in all a row, i can tell *_*
Anigen chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
omg i love this series, i can't wait to read more... pms