Reviews for S'mores
Essie chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Why are you so amazing? Like seriously? I love this story. It seem so real. I love it!
BetweenTheInfluence chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
this is hilarious! i love it ! XDD
jjjc chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Woderful! that made me laugh soooooo much!
Iris Richards chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
OMG! That was freakin awesome! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. XD It was great.
Knight 03 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Haha, brilliant ending!

I love the word Schmooky...

Schmooky Schmooky Schmooky...

-Knight 03
Tris-WannaBe chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Aw. That was cute. and funny. well done.
serindraxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
lol hehehe, violent Remmy. i loves it!

~Serindraxx~
Moonprincess92 chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Fizgig? Lol, i loved that so much. Especially Remus's craving for fresh meat (and chocolate). Shot. D
Jezikarrr chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
That's adorable. Soo much fun. I was cracking up. You need to send me more of your fics, or at least point me in the general direction of them.

oh, and 'conflagration' in chapter 1? AP English, HELLS YEAH! *high fives*

much love,

Jezikar
no escape from reality chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Aww. haha That was so cute. I really liked that. It was really fast paced, it didn't seem like it was really all that long, but really it was. I loved it.
Clumsybroom chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Again I love it! My favorite part is

"It's part of who he is," Peter said wisely.

"That was deep, Wormtail," Sirius said.

I thought thats was hilarious
Clumsybroom chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I loved it! Remus is just like me with the chocolate, this is by far my favorite
Cosmic Waffles chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
I like it!

Kinda Weird though.
Miss.Sly chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
that was a wicked story! i like saying Schmooky 2 .

Schmooky Schmooky Schmooky Schmooky

hehe great story

~})i({~rebecca~})i({~
Diabla666 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Excellent story! A lot of multi-chaptered, humor fics set in MWPP time bother me because they try too hard to be funny, and a) they aren't or b) after a while I find myself fed up with the characters and their "antics." But you've managed to maintain the humor, and maintain it well, throughout the entire story, with just the right amount of sentimentality (is that a word?) and romance so that the humor wasn't overpowering. And I love how you write Peter- he's part of the group, just a little tiny bit removed, and although he may be left out of a few jokes he is, still woken up to enjoy the sunrise with the rest of them.

Great job!