Reviews for Revenge
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my God that was bloody HILARIUS! that was very well written and I congratulate you on a job well done

Mischief managed
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love it my mouth still hurts from laughing so hard
umeRi87 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was...interesting? Good, but odd in some ways :)
Kiri Kat chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Perfect story! I read it while eating M&M's!
LostMyFlamingSword chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this story, It's 'that time of the month' for me right now and everyone is being so annoying with all the questions and can you do this or that. I can totaly relate to wanting revenge... though I do have lots of chocolate, I got heaps for christmas.

I think they totaly deserved the punishments.

Your story made me feel a lot better and that is a huge feat so congratz, you are such a great author you can make ME feel better right now.

So thankyou, from Elle
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love it! :D

And yes, chocolate to all of you!

Oh gawd, it hurts to laugh... damn cramps...

Tis absolutely adorable. Ame-chan likes it very much.
FraeElford chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is almost as good as chocolate right now.

I live next to an all boys secondary school, and since i'm on atm i wasn't in the... best... of moods.

Lets just say some stupid acne covered insensitive idiotic boys, thought it would be funny to walk into me, making me drop my chocolate! It's safe to say even my best (pha! yeah right) friends backed away from me then. I went in full rant mode declaring that everything is the fault of stupid, idiotic men! I then went on to scream that it was their fault that i have to go through this every month (scaring some 11 year old boys) and that it was most likely men that came up with periods. Then they started laughing at me! Insensitive jerks! then they kind of left me alone when i started yelling how we women have to go through pain and discomfort every bloody month, then have children with big fat heads coming out through a teeny hole! then it even hurts when we lose our virginity and what do GUYS do? They just have to stick it in a freaking hole! Grrrrrrr! Death to all men. Screw 'em. :
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hahahaha this was hilarius i get so pissed and i literaly beat up anyone who makes a comment about my time of the month this made me feel better tho!
bart4nat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
.Gawd. I am almost positive my face is a bright red and my chest is ACHING because I could .laughing. I'm just...speechless. This was the funniest thing I think I've ever read. Oh god, i'm CRyiNg
tohru80 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*hands you large box of european chocolate truffles from private stash*

I know the feeling. mine is worse right now as i am pregnant. this story was too wonderful. i will be remembering this story any time "that time of the month" is mentioned. i am so loving going through your gallery. wonderful!

ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
HA! That was so funny! I loved it! lol. great job!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
As an extremely bitchy PMS-ing woman (it's the only time of the month I can make people tremble in fear! *proud smirk*) I totally support Remus and Hermione's revenge. Sirius and Severus deserved what they got!
Good Vibes chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh my, that was probaly the best laugh I've had in a while. Keep up the good work!
ReadItForFun chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
you have my every sympathy!, it's not easy being a girl, and everyone just seems to make things worse!

but that was a brilliant story, very funny!
ManicPiranha23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
love it! it's hilarious! i wish i could do that to my mum... and my dad for that matter