Reviews for Life
Professor Specter chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Teehee, how cool! I love it, what a nice little follow up. Sure it wasn't as funny as the first one with all the dialouge, but hey, this was cool too. Nice job.

Anything else? Keep me posted if there is.

Later. _
dark-night-sky chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Ha ha ha! i couln't help but laugh at some of these things! so cool!

Kitty-cat .
Yazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*Applaudes* Wonderful! I love it! That's going straight onto my favourites, it's brilliant .!

Yazzy
PandaPjays chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
lalalalala I now huge the biggest grin you can imagine on my face- not to the point of scary ax-murdering-clown happy-grin not creepy-grin. That was absolutely gorgeous! I liked the change from completly verbal to completly non-verbal. It gave it a well-rounded feel to it. *reads that sentence* *hits self on head* Well-rounded is how my mum describes a perfectly brought up child. But anyway, I loved it it was written beautifully and was just good all around!

I've decided that writing reviews at 3am probably isn't the best idea I've ever had- I tend to ramble even without sleep deprivation :) oh well. Loveditloveditlovedit.
Professor Specter chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow... somewhat, i dunno, disconected? Ay, what the hell am i saying. It was awesomely funny.

Thank ya'!
Nihao Nyaonyao chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Man! Your fics are adorable!

You should write more for this pairing!
Mashka Kuznetsov chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Privvet!

Bryan's Last name is spelled "Kuznetsov" if ya like to!

Dasvenyda
Akhushtal chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The way you expressed Rei and Bryan's love for each other was so damn sweet and touching. Their intense devotion and loyalty to each other had me teary eyed. I'm pathetic, I know, but I'm also a hopeless romantic. _~ But truly, you could just feel the love they harbored for each other... Beautiful.
devilburns chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
another brill chapter! is there more?
Vampyre Neko chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
FREE FREE! WE'RE ALL FREE!

had to get that out. really good fic. update soon.
Lady Snowblossom chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
God, that was good! I love POV stories and this was very well done. You go, Rei! I'm with Bry, who does Kai think he is to make an offer like that!

He deserved getting the boot. Great job!
Devlinn Reiko chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Great chapter. I loved the idea and way it was written. Excellent idea.
tntiggris chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
YAy they went through so much and still together and my freind's b-day (Tigg who shares this account with) is Aug. 27 O.o

anywho, ciao

~*~T
Platinum Rei chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
AW! that was adorable! great technique by the way... i luv this story _ are u in my favs? i must make sure i do that...

~*Rei*~