Reviews for Fighting Fire with Fire
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Still reading this and wishing it was continued 8 years later
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Amazing! I love it :3 interesting plot and very intriguing. Hope you continue very soon! :)
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Wooow this is crazy. Great job
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Interesting...
sympatheticassassin chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Interesting story so far. Hope it gets continued eventually.
sister of death chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Ahhj please write more!
Amakurikara chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Umm...not sure if you know this, but...you haven't updated in a while. And this is such a good story...please update? I would LOVE to know what's going to happen next. Also, you should update your other stories too, like Roommate Unwanted. That'd make me happy. Pretty please? Excuse me while I go read more of your stories.
mi5tan chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Wow, great chapter. Love how Duo messed with the guy's mind and the outfits sound awesome.
KiaCoral chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
certainly an interesting and very exciting story you've got, i just hope that you come back and finish it someday. :)

keep up the good work.
TwlightMystery chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
God I really wish you would pick this story back up I Love your work! I'm currently on a mission to read all your GW fics but you don't really finish them! T_T Anyway I'm off again to commence my reading.
HeeroDuo chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
...are you sure you aren't dead?
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
I would very much like to read the rest of this; I think it's my favorite of your AUs.
Madame Vodka chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
ah great story \;) still after three years, still want to know what happens when they go to the outlands! would give cookies for updates
hA-UkA chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Interesting work. I look forward to reading more.
BlackLadySwan chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
please update i love this story.