Reviews for Squall's Toilet Seat Dilemma
bwilbur chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
That was funny, although Squall was a tad bit ooc. Eh, well, I guess insanity's what he gets for marrying ol' Rinny.
...I hate Rinoa.
Sekatre chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
The secret evil of Rinoa...oh well, I don't know anything about her (except I THINK she has wings), so who'm I to say that? I've never had to sit in toilet water before (I almost did once or twice, though). Icky...disgusting...[retches]

Sekatre*

[retch]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
This is funny, but I like Rinoa, so, YOU SUCK
Ethereal Fury chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Woo hoo! Go sugar-induced writing! Sugar is good, sugar be my friend! Hehehe... anyway, poor Squally Reese Leonhart... he's been grounded two months without his PS... man, dontcha just hate it when that happens? *hugs her PS2 fearfully* Anywhoo... it's nice to see someone else w/ my weird and twisted sense of humor... go you! Rinoa's mean though *hmph* she should be nice to good Squally, he was just doin' what we *all* do... be completely enthralled by an FF game. Great work!
LilxKawaiixAzn chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
lol! nooo the horrrooor of not being able to play playstation. P hehe.
So. funny can't chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
LOL...*makes a miserable atempt to stop laughing*

HaHAHA he left the toilet seat up hahaha

This story should be named

"Hell hath no fury like women's scorn "
Beast of Honor chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
LOL, this was a really cute and funny story. I like the part when Rinoa tried talking to Squall, while he was playing Final Fantasy 7! -chuckles- I know it's impossible, but it wouldn't hurt to add a second part to the story. _ -waves then runs away-
Z chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
*whip noise*

His middle name is reese, that's so cute! But rinoa is sooo mean, grounding him from his playstation for 2 months...*sniff sniff* I hate it when that happens...
Flayme chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Cool,a bit shorter than mine though but still kep up the good writin' by the way I had stiches when I heard the title so I went gotta see GOTTA SEE! Aswell as being a good writer so keep up the good work...PLEASE!
someone chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
...someone help me!...!
Momiji chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Hahahahaha that was diffrent I guess? ok that was kinda stupid! no it was ok!... wait? Squall was soooooooo stupid in this fic!
Quistis Almasy chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
It was ok but Squall and Rinoa didn't act like themselves at all. I can't picture Rinoa swearing but oh well, I guess since it's FanFiction it doesn't matter.
Nayru chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
You're kinda sick...Squall marry Riona? You got to be kidding?
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
*laughs* Squall is so whipped...poor man. Squall "Reese?" Leonhart huh...intersting. Nice job. Very funny.
Karma chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
"No Squall. I just sat my cute little ass in freezing cold water!" -*dies laughing*