Reviews for Bunraku
syrraki chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I know you're probably not going to finish this, but that last chapter was so so lovely. Ahh, the last part was just word perfect, I could read it again and again .. i kinda already did. Anyway, I'm tempted to favourite this, even though I never favourite things that aren't finished... I'll put it on alert just in case you ever get the urge to finish it..
GooshRaba chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
...god damn u
kakashifanlS2ver chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
I hope you get your flame back that started this story and somehow continue this:p

i realy love this story!
Crystal chapter 14 . 10/11/2007
I don't know who told you that you were a bad author, or why people flamed. I started reading this story after only a few of the chapters had been uploaded, and I've followed it to this day, hoping maybe you might go back and decide to finish it. Plot-holes or no, you write very well. The sentences are well constructed, and its easy to read. In a lot of writing, especially fanfiction, that is a rare find. I always checked up on this story, but never reviewed and I'm not sure why. Even if you never finish the story I'll happily continue to check on it every once in a while. Its been 3 years and I can still recall the title and everything that you've written so far-in my book that is the sign of a great author. I hope you can continue to do what you enjoy, whether that is writing, reading, music, or anything else.
cyan chapter 14 . 9/17/2007
i'm sorry that you won't continue this! maybe you thought it had gone off track from naruto i don't know! but i do know that i really enjoyed reading this while it lasted!...i'm just sorry that naruto couldn't come home!...i hate to think that he thought he was unloved, it breaks my heart for it to end with no one to give naruto the love he deserves!

if you ever do decide to continue this will you please let me know? i would really love it if you do!

thank you!
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
... ya know, I think I'm gonna cry.

I finished chapter 13, and I was so scared, because of they way u put the author note at the end... but there was another chapter, ya know... so...

I dunno... that was a really good fic.

and somehow, even though I'm kind of dissapointed, that was a really... Fitting ending. please go on if you have some time, but if not... *shrugs* don't.

*coughs at her angstiness* there. I didn't tell u to keep going. nice fic
Mizuyuri chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
well i guess that i can't tell you anything to change your mind but i just want you to know that i really liked this story and i'm very sad that you won't continue it. i really wished you would though but hopefully one day you will and when you do please let me know so that i can read it. _ i can say a lot of other things to you also but i think this is good enough, don't you? well i won't say good-bye because i will always hold hope and believe that you will continue/re-write bunraku so for now its not good bye but a see you soon.

love always,

mizuyuri wild

ps. my sister just read over my shoulder and said something so i just don't want you to misinterpret too. i love you as in a best friend kind of way or something like that. i am 100% straight, not bi gay or lez, so please don't take it that way. plus i don't even really know you. heheh. well later!
Rikako chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
aw, i was really looking forward to finishing it. . .but i guess its understandable, since the same happened to me with my first fic, and I pulled it down after two chaps xD at least you had, like, 12! lol, yeah, it was wonderful though, i loved it!
Rikako chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
this story is sso god! lol, dont have time to finish, so i'll save and finish later ,,
jackike chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
do what you gatta do. i respect you for maning up and actually telling us your reasons and not just dissapearing all together. it was fun while it lasted though.
SaturnNeko chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
siigh, a pity, but atleast u made a notice to tell us...even though itz rather late...]
mewling chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
Nah, it's cool. This isn't a job or anything, it's not like you're required to write anything. Fanfiction is about writing because you want to, and if other people like it too, hey bonus. If you don't want to write then not writing is completely the best decision to make. If readers don't like it, that's their problem.

I quite enjoyed (at least, I think I did; it's been a while) reading this story, but all good things, right? You did the right thing. Good luck with your future ventures.
r0tt3n-377 chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
It's a shame that you're not continuing it, but it's not all bad! It just means that you can spend more time on a fic that's all that much better! Ignore the prissy twats that flame you for not continuing it, as I know from experience when I dropped a fic, it was SO sad! I deleted it though, I didn't want to disappoint other people, so I just off-ed it! Heh.

By the way, you have lots of skill and even though you're not continuing this, this will still be a fav of mine, I think it was one of the best Naruto fics I've read so far. If you're still into Naruto fics, I will reccomend one, you don't HAVE to read it, but it is really good. It's called No Such Thing As Heroes by Rasengan22, a REALLY amazing author! [the fic is AU, just so you know.]

I feel like I'm selling something, lol. Don't worry and GOOD LUCK with any other fics you have going!

x
Kuu.ish chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
I understand and I'm glad I at least got to read SOME of this, ne? '

Ignore all the selfish asses that leave messages like that though, they just don't appreciate it. ;s
Cyber-Porygon chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
please do a rewrite of it i really enjoy it and i looked forward for this update and i'm really sad that you are diconntinueing if you need some help i promise i will review every chapter you rewrite but please their are so few good quality SasukeNarusasuke itachiNaruto please i was here when you first come out with the story this story was the reason i started an account here becuase it was to hard trying to keep up when you updated so please send a reply