Reviews for Faded Future
Wemyss chapter 15 . 9/17
Thank you for this great story. It now lives kind my head.
Ale123456 chapter 15 . 6/12
I hope you get around to finishing this some day. I have really enjoyed reading what you have written and I would love to read more.

If you have no plan on finishing, could you pm me what the planned ending was?

Thank you for writing at least this much. I definitely enjoyed reading it!
Smithback chapter 15 . 1/14/2016
I would love to hear more of this awesome story
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
This is such an interesting idea. I do hope u continue this one day.
Farala chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
This is by far the most well thought out and well written I like that this is a surprise and that it wasn't planned. Very creative
emxdeezy chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
i know its been years since you updated but youve got me hooked and you said you would finish! gaahhh hopefully one day you update !
Steph7085 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Such an interesting plot and you have executed it well. Its definitely an interesting spin on the time travel aspect. I really, really hope that you find the inspiration to continue this. It is too good to leave unfinished.
Snow chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
This story hooked me. It really sucks that it's not updated
Levaya Jade chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Very, very interesting. I love all the Saiyans back together again, it's so very fun. I'll be following eagerly.

Lots of Love,
Jade (LoverOrHater)
Darksnider05 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Wait you wanted Goku to be isolated? What am I even reading this for if the main cast isn't being tracked down by Goku.
Darksnider05 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
So Vegeta is dumb enough to possibly lead Freeza to Earth while he's not strong enough to protect the potential mother of his children?

You made Goku so dumb he can't track down all of the Z fighters and get in contact with Kami and King Kai to prepare for what possibly may happen.

I don't know if your aware but it's skill that made Goku the strongest fighter predominately through out DBZ and not power.

Power always came after skill and knowledge of how to obtain said power. Goku as an adult knows so many ways to raise his power it's ridiculous.
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Please continue this! The idea is so awesome!
elleelle chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I've truly enjoyed this story so far and I hope hat you have the chance to continue it someday.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
DX
bunny chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I just love Mrs. Briefs .