Reviews for Faded Future
Vetygas Rath chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
Well, well well...! It seems that there really ARE others who know of Vegeta's predicament! I can't wait until he actually meets Goku again! As a child Vegeta was stronger than Goku was when he was little, so Vegeta would probably enjoy that! Ha, ha! Even if it IS just for a little while...! _ _ _ _ _ Until next time! Sawatdee!
Chuquita chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
YAY! Veggie isn't going crazy! And someone else on earth remembers as well. :)

A shift in the timeline..interesting. Can't wait for more!
Nyce456 chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
This is an great story. I like the direction its going in, keep it up. I have a story by the name warriors of legend, i would be most grateful for a review. Like i said great story
Vegeta lover chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
Great story! Keep up the good work.
Chuquita chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
Poor Veggie, being forced to kill those people.

I hope he finds out that Earth really does exist, he could use some good news about now.
Vetygas Rath chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
This is still very very interesting plot! I'm wondering what Vegeta will do to try to return home? Hm... Since you listed Goku as one of the main characters in this, I'm assuming that he is now a child as well back on Earth and is also thinking that it had been just a great dream... Let's see...I know Vegeta and Goku will end up meeting up with each other some time and try to figure things out (or so I GUESS! _!) But other than that I have NO idea what you have in store for this! Anyways, I guess I will just have to wait for the next chapters, won't I?

Until Next Time...!
megan chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
this story is verry good. please countinue!
megan chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Its SSO good i realy do hope you countinue!
Chuquita chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
WOW! Interesting stuff! I feel so bad for Veggie, but I can't wait to see what happens next!
unknown chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
oh my god! this is SO COL! :D Update soon! I've always wanted to read a fanfiction like this one! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! :D
Lexikon Devil can't log n chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
WOW! A very well written beginning and certainly a different approach compared to the normal 'Vegeta relives his past'-stories! I'm looking forward to read more!
Vetygas Rath chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Wow wow wow wow WOW! What an awesome plot! I LOVE it! It's ingenious! It must be tough knowing that all the happiness he ever knew was not even real...! So how old is Vegeta in this?

(You know, this is really starting to motivate me to continue with another chapter of my own as well!-I keep rewriting it because I want to get to a certain point, but I don't really want to rush it... It's like I have all the parts but don't know how to connect them! Hm what's the word? Writer's cramp? or Writer's block?...or Whatever the word is _!)

Anyways, I'm going to "Highly Recommend" this story to others because it is really unique and interesting, so Until Next Time!

(Oh and I'm not really sure whether or not I told you this or not, but I wish you the best of luck in publishing your own stories! -Although I doubt you will be needing any "LUCK"!)
Mr. Wuggles chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Wow. That's all I can say is wow. I can't believe you could think up something so interesting. The plot, it's so ingenius! Keep writting even if someone flames you. Update soon pleas!
Vetygas Rath chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hm? Another masterpiece in the making? _ Well, I must say that this is one of the most interesting sounding plots I have ever heard of! The possibilities are endless! This should be very interesting put together with your writing style! Can't wait for more! Until next time!
butterflyV chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Cool start for something that's laying a foundation for the rest of the story, keep going.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28