Reviews for Faded Future
Levaya Jade chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Very, very interesting. I love all the Saiyans back together again, it's so very fun. I'll be following eagerly.

Lots of Love,
Jade (LoverOrHater)
Darksnider05 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Wait you wanted Goku to be isolated? What am I even reading this for if the main cast isn't being tracked down by Goku.
Darksnider05 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
So Vegeta is dumb enough to possibly lead Freeza to Earth while he's not strong enough to protect the potential mother of his children?

You made Goku so dumb he can't track down all of the Z fighters and get in contact with Kami and King Kai to prepare for what possibly may happen.

I don't know if your aware but it's skill that made Goku the strongest fighter predominately through out DBZ and not power.

Power always came after skill and knowledge of how to obtain said power. Goku as an adult knows so many ways to raise his power it's ridiculous.
The Official Wonder chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Please continue this! The idea is so awesome!
elleelle chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I've truly enjoyed this story so far and I hope hat you have the chance to continue it someday.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
DX
bunny chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I just love Mrs. Briefs .
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Fought back the urge to squeal at the thought of little Bulma and Vegeta 3
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Frieza you evil son of a bitch...

He is easily the most wicked villain in all of the series.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
This is so entertaining! Why am I reading it knowing I will probably never read the ending T.T
tragic
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
This is so interesting but it's not finished :(
wooden farts there on the go chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Are you still planing to continue this story? it's very good.
S4A4M chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
Hey! Are you alive?

Will you come back to finish this story?

I would reeeeeally like to see how it goes. It's one of the most

intriguing plots I've seen in the DBZ fanfiction.

Very well described characters, an interesting villan, Freeza looming in the background... really nice job, well done.

So please come back and write some more, hm?

SAM
I Before A Except After K chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
I'm liking what I'm seeing of this story. Even though there haven't been any updates in the past two years, I'll add this to my story alerts anyway.
rcv17 chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
It's been just over 2 years since your last update for this story and I'm really hoping that you haven't abandoned it again. It would be a real shame for such an original and wonderfully written story to never be completed. So I'm hoping you will one day continue this story as it has so much potential to be one the best fanfics I've ever read.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »