Reviews for First Alternate
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very awesome! :) I like it - especially this part:

He was taken in by the scents and sounds in the gymnasium. His enhanced hearing picked up on every squeak a tennis shoe made against the wooden floor. His enhanced sense of smell picked up on the dozen or more different types of perfumes, shampoos, and hair sprays used by the girls in the room.

He had no claim to her, but the idea of dozens of hormonal, horny high school boys looking at her was enough to make him lose control. She was a slayer, damn it, not a cheerleader. The other slayers he had seen over the years were not the cheerleading type, but as he watched her move to the music and wave her poms Angel realized that she was most definitely the cheerleading type. He wondered what her Watcher thought of Buffy going out for cheerleading, chances were he was not happy about it either. His reasons would be quite different than Angel's were, of course, but it was nice to think her Watcher was on his side regarding this.

Very neat, as well as very well-written, too. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and phenomenally creative writing! :)
AccountClosedDueToHealth chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Ok, I confess, I love Bangel too. lol. Ok, I confess, I like pretty much any pairing so long as it's well written. And yours most certainly are.

~Ana