Reviews for Dial Tone
AnnaGhost94 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh so sweet! I normally don' even like stuff like gilmore girls but Rory and Dean-ahhh! I really enjoyed this, well done

Anna
1Dcrazied5650 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i love this story u did a good no great job. They are my fav couple
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story

I love ROry and sookes converstion and sookies song
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
AW! I loved loved LOVED this! Their back and forth banter was funny and just too adorable and I simply loved the last line - so very true! Great job;-) Rory should really have ended up with Dean. Sigh.
80sUnLoveChild chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Love it! Can totally see this playing out in the series, Narco were so cute together *sigh*
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I loved this. Great story.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Very good dialogue! SO early Rory/Dean. Thanks for the read!
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That is so sweet. Oh r and r my Gilmore Girl's story. It's called One Angel gone but she left two angels for him. It's under my Princess Dogooder Penn name
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
cute rory and dean fic. i loved them together.
BluWine chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I loved it! I think you got that ASP dialogue zing working for you right there!

It was adorable and it reminded me of my own boyfriend. He does that 'call to say hi' thing. hahaha Okay I know I'm being silly.

But Kudos!
Yttan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw, so sweet...
made.unmade chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Aw! That was so adorable! Fluff/humour makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! This is the first ever Girlmore Girls fic I've ever read. I have never been into the Gilmore Girls section, but I was in a funny mood, and wanted some Rory/Dean fluff. Very good fluff by the way.

FTPF
In Love With Narcolepsy Boy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was amazing, I loved it.
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Okay, all I have to say to this story is Aw. :) I'm a total NARCO fan, and reading this did my heart good. So cute. Very well-written and in character. Good work. :)
Kiss And Make Up chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Very, very, very, very cute. A completely Gilmore-worthy conversation. (more worthy than many of teh conversations taking place on teh real thing lately.. but that's a rant for a nother day.)

so, the moral of this story is, that I absolutely love it.