Reviews for The Hermione Affair
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I don't even know how to respond to this. I'm not quite sure if it's brilliant or utterly mental. Maybe a bit of both. Jason Isaacs is a ridiculously beautiful man, nice touch although I might have gone with the captain hook wig just to add to the crazy. I'm rambling a bit because I still feel a little speechless, hopefully that will wear off soon.

Interesting... I think I'm going to go with interesting because my poor brain just can't seem to produce anything else.
yay chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is probably the funniest marriage law I've ever read.
Ajordan2426 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
idk where you got this idea but it was hilarious! Could you possibly read my hp story?
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Beautiful. :')
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
...um, wow...
maryann00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love the way you write!
amsev chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
LOLOLOL! Excellent. Even turned into almost a Jason/Hermione/Severus threesome. I think?
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
You are a genius. Bona-fide.
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
cute and funny!
Andy chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
you are a strnge little dude. Pick Jason
RosePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Odd. My first thought is odd. My next thought is disrupted by laughter. nice work.
Droxy chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I love the SS/HG ship and I have to say this is bloody brilliant and quite funny. Especially the part to about HG being unable to decide between Jason Issacs and Snape. LOL
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hehehe. Lovely.

Needs lemons.

-Kyra Invictus, Queen of . . . well, nothing yet, but JUST YOU WAIT, I will be!
Ginevra chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That was abso-f*cking-lutely funny! I loved it!
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This is so funny that I IMed links to some of my buddies while I was reading it. Perfect parody of Hermione/Snape Marriage Law... I really liked the bit about "we belong together"... "why?"... "The Author says so!"