Reviews for Unexpected
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 5/21
Hum... As a French reader, I have to tell you the right way of saying things in French.
-What's my mother's middle name? Quel est le deuxième prénom de ma mère?
- You dare! Who the fuck are you? Fucking imbecile! I'll rip out your fuckin throat I'll give you what a French guy would say (using the same kind of vacabulary, which is absolutely not polite nor correct) : Putain, mais t'es qui, toi? T'es sacrément con! J'vais te crever, t'arracher la gorge!
- Remember your English, my soul Souviens-toi de ton anglais, mon chéri (you can't say "my soul" in this context in French, you have to use a real endearing word).
- Do you think his head will explode? Pensez-vous que sa tête va exploser? (I'm using here the polite version of a student speaking to a Professor, not the "I'm your buddy" form, which is "Penses-tu que...")
- Go on Mudblood. And while you're at it, tell the weasel he can suck my fucking cock. Might reduce the swelling for both of us. Vas-y Sang-de-bourbe. Et, tant que t'y es, dis au blaireau qu'il peut toujours me sucer. Ca réduira l'enflure pour nous deux. (Blaireau being from the weasel family and an insult in French, enflure meaning swelling, but it's also an insult, being called "une enflure" is kind of being called a bastard or a scumbag; so I added some double meaning in the translation.)

So, I'm going to chapter 2 now!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 3/31
Hehehehehehehehe, pieces of shit I love it
LonelyConfused chapter 31 . 8/11/2016
I have NEVER been so enthralled by a fan fiction as I have been with this story! I find myself hoping you broke out and started writing and publishing fiction stories yourself. Wow! That's all I can say! Wow wow wow! Thank you!
sunset oasis chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
"You do know you can be arrested for impersonating a human being, right?"
lol, that was funny XD
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
This is so intense!
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
love how draco and blaise cared for each other : )
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
"When I pray, it's usually like something 'oh my god, Draco, yes!'"
That was funny!XDD
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Hey I love your work, an this must be something like the 10th time reading this story, it's amazing. Anyway while reading this chapter I noticed a slight mistranslation in your french. English is my first language so I am by no means an expert at french, but I thought you'd like to know that in the 7th paragraph when blaise says ma aime, it should be mon not ma. Because blaise is male it should be masculine even though he is referring to ginny who is female. You by no means have to fix this, it's just something I noticed. I hope this didn't sound rude and if it did, I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way.
Rio's Desire chapter 31 . 8/3/2015
Fantastic, I can't see it ending happily in any other way!
Rio's Desire chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
I found the endtimes pts 1&2 to be hard to finish reading, when I had so greatly enjoyed the rest of the story. But at the same time, I don't have any suggestions to make those chapters less chaotic or better, I'm afraid I'm a bit unhelpful.
Rio's Desire chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
Wow this story has been so impressive, you've taken old mythology and blended it with the wizarding world, and it all fits together to make something almost unique. I have really enjoyed reading this story, I can't believe it's almost over!
Rio's Desire chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Hah...so perfect! A great chappie.
Rio's Desire chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
It's like I never know what's coming next!
Rio's Desire chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
Shiiiiitt! Craziness check.
Rio's Desire chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
Wah! Just...utter craziness, I love it.
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »