Reviews for Rejection and Redemption
Toni the clock chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
holy god i just love this fic. Please continue this. UPDATE SOON PLEASE
bricecreamcake chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
noooooooooooooo dont endit! By the way anthor story of yours I fell in love with!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Cool story. :) I remember reading this forever ago and I just re-found it. :)
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was MEAN! and cool! and horrible and sad and amazing! :( :( poor Remus! :(
Darkness.of.the.Day chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
awesome and damn hot

butt I love R/S so not so much of a fan of he ending, poor remus

but brilliant writing again
I'S Watcher chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love this story!
trueblood chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love Sirius's slytherin side. I cannot believe that Remus hurt him like that. I really hope that you continue this or make a sequel. You're freaking amazing!
Deadly Toxic chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
It is I. *grins/smirks* Oh Sirius Black has finally come to his scenes at last! It would have been more interesting if Remus had joined in on the darkness, letting the wolf in him be free...*sighs* yet there must be that angust I suppose.

Oh Lucius and Narcassia definately the right couple to be in the mix of things and also the prefect ones to show Sirius what it's like to be a Black.

Remus should be ashamed of himself if you ask me! Because he pushed away Sirius when Sirius loved him how could he. Oh Remus I expected more out of you tsk tsk tsk, and after you expect him to love you again I think not young werewolf. I pressume that the wolf is quiet and very angry at you Remus Lupin, letting darkness and love get away like you did *sighs* now you have no one to keep the wolf in you steady

*bows down to this dark love story and of course My Beloved Draca*
justoneinthezoo chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
sad, and sick, and beautiful, and everything i love in a story...
Cutemouse-Evilsqueak chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
sad and wonderful, all at the same time. Could remus maybe join them in darker magic too?

mouse
parhelia chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Nice. I hope you write another story where Remus makes it up to Sirius some way and they get together. Poor Sirius.
suckers love chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
:( All sad.
YamikiofAnime chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Is that the end? that can't be the end, if it isn't CONTINUE if it is SEQUEL
Forrest chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I LOVE IT!

Your story kicks ass!

I hope you update soon!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the next chapter!
SilvPanther chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
WHAT!. YOU CANNOT JUST START THIS GLORIOUS STORY AND NOT CONTINUE. its just... not possible. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this, I love it, I love the detail of the eyes, I love the fact that he died inside and how it connects with the sequal to Unexpected and Unexpected itself. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE.