Reviews for Do You Hate Me?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Really good but Naruto's nickname for Lee is Bushy Brows not Thick rows. Although it's not just you that makes that mistake. A lot o c fanfics say stuff like 'Fuzzy Brows' and 'Big Brows'. Great story though!
Namedogfucker69 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Wow i love it
NameDogFucker61 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Wow
Septimus Shadows chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
awesome story! anyways are you gonna have naruto learn the rasenshuriken and is he gonna go on a training trip with jiraiya? also what about the akatsuki? keep it up its great!
Samm91 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Really hope you come back ad keep writing :) the story is really good
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
i love this story i always wanted naruto to win that
atlien03 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I have got to say I have one problem with this. I don't mind that Sakura was happy to see Sasuke back. But after the way she reacted to his promise even when she didn't expect him to say yes, I doubt she would just shove him out of the way without saying anything.
gemiinous chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
2004? 2004? geez, why havent you updated! this story is too good to be abandoned! what the hell? please update!
stateoffear chapter 14 . 5/22/2008
A good idea, with nice excecution. I do have one problem, in the manga, it is set up that elements go in this order, with the one to the left being the stronger of the two- fire - wind - lightning - earth - water - fire. Thus, Temari would, as a wind user, have a natural advantage over Kumiko, a lightning user, not the other way around.
Kitsune6 chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
I like ShikaIno, but don't go out and read it, since I like NaruTema/Ino/Tayu/Hanabi more. But that's definitely one of the cutest ?/Ino scenes I've read.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
k right now this is pissin me the f*ck off it is sucky wit naruto an temari together ill keep readin hopin itll get better but if it doesnt then gosh ur world no mind must suck

srry 1st mean review hope i wasnt too bitchy
the man who loves temari chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
why did stop writing,write more it was getting good
aLong-aWhile chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
I really like this story its got me waitin for new chapters. Keep up th good work.
nadadada chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Excellent. Naruto paring fanfics are best when the setting is after the fight with sasuke and naruto. I mean there are new emotions. with either outcome. Everythign is so unexpected it's just amazing. thank you even htough i like naruhina better i need something new so narutema is okay too.
Havock chapter 15 . 9/13/2007