Reviews for Angel for a Day
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
An amusing read.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very nice man, that was a really great one-shot here!
GUEST chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
But isn't that something which takeru would do, so basically it was daisuke with a bitmore calmer attitude which made hikari make the step. I can see daisuke being sensitive but understanding is another matter.

Nonetheless it was cute simple fanfic, liked it.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
lol This was so cool & cute,I really love the ending with her kissing him and him thinking being nice one more time won't hurt,and one more after that.I really loved reading this,an awesome Daikari story to add to my personal favs.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You suck bitch! Takari rules!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Two words: Loved it. Okay, more words: I can't believe it! Awesome! Totally cool, I'm always been a Dakari fan, and seeing Davis OOC was worth reading. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice and friendly guy, but he's also the arrogant bastard that is one of my favorite characters and always has been! I love him and TK both! They're so frikin awesome and OH MY KAMI, I LOVED IT!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I'm faving this. It's another awesome Daikari
Quixotical chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw! this story was so sweet and adorable! best short daikari I ever read! )
Hiroko-ka chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
WOW! This was brilliant. I loved it. It was like watching an episode. (with MAJOR KarixDavis YAY) As I read it, I could hear the voices of the characters saying every word! (The English dub...never heard the Japanese dub T_T) Thanks for this! I love KarixDavis! (although TKxKaris' ok too)

_
TheLoveBrigade chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Do not pay any heed to what DAVIS 1 IDOL said. This pairing is 'liciously awesome! And that was a good one, where Li called Takeru "gilligan". XD Yet, no matter how much he gets called like that in other fanfics, you just gotta love the gilligan hat. X3 kudos to you for making this great story.
Jini chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw that was just awesome!

I love your portrayal of Davis. He's always been a favorite character of mine, because he has a lot of flaws that people would just find annoying. However, I thought his decision to become a nicer person was pulled off quite nicely. I really hate it when other people write Davis off as some big, insensitive jerk, who can't change and who is always the victim/bad guy between TK and Kari. But you did an amazing job with his character, I must say. I don't know how else to describe how I feel about your Davis, but I was very happy with it. And the Daikari at the end was a nice touch.

Keep up the excellent work!

~Jini
caithzadz chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
aw... he's gonna be nice...
Qk chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
XD Aww.. KAIWAI! _
Violet-Tomoyo chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Hello!
This is the first fanfic that I have read in englih...but I like it, because is very, very sweet.
Well, I think that is all. Sorry for my bad englih, ok?
Kisses,
Violet-Tomoyo
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
That waz so sweet. Couldn't have written it better myself!
Keep up the Good work!