Reviews for Forget the Clouds
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
How lovely! I like this couple. They are so cute and sweet, also very romantic.
WINNIAxCHRIS forever!
Keep the good work on!
;-)
gulliblewaffle17 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
i 3 chrisxwinia. keep on writing!
Ceaselessfall chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Ohhhh such a cute story X3
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wonderful story with beautiful, subtle characterizations. It's so rare to find a nice Chris / Winnia fic (actually it's the only one I found here, and thank goodness it's so good!) and I would love it if you could write more! Thank you for a great read!
SweetxSnowxDream chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
aww that was soo cute! but aww i was hoping for a kiss scene :(. Oh well, i just love this pairing and i love how you did this story!
SakuraLee91 chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Oh wow. That was so sweet! It made me want to cry! Sigh! I wish I could meet a sweet guy like Chris. Very nice story. :) You've made me feel envious of Winnia :)
Kitsune6 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Cute story. Great job. )
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
The whole thing was really cute. WinniaXChris has always been my favorite couple from Scrapped Princess. I like how it sort of fills in the unexplained bits from the last episode. Good job.

Lychee Green Tea chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Aww how cute! You're an excellent writer. Your characterization is pretty much flawless; the situations and the characters' reactions are all plausible.

Now I wonder, what ever happened to the carriage? It seems weird for Chris to go back on foot, and I'd like to think that a couple of bandits wouldn't be able to steal the carriage and horses and whatever money he had with him.

Nonetheless, this was excellently written! I realized after I finished the series that there probably weren't going to be many stories of Scrapped Princess because it's not that popular, but I'm very pleased to see that there are at least a few well written fanfictions for this anime. Well done, and thank you for writing!

Take care,

~LGT
Cath chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
I don't know how many times I've read this fic, but this still remains my favourite fic of my entire life. It makes me smile like an idiot every time. Keep up the good work!
Katrita chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
You have amazing writing abilities. :) I really liked this fic, the emotion between Winnia and Chris, and how it developed... it was all very well written. You make me want to read more. Well done. :)
Yami and Ryoko chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I recently got finished with watching Scrapped Princess and went on the search for ChrisXWinnia fanfiction. You're writing style was really intriguing and I greatly liked the emotion you put into the characters. : )
RedPBass chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Ah, that was a good story. It made me smile like an idiot :p

I've always liked these two, and you did a good job.
xxkoffeexx chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Smile, smiling... I can't stop smiling! Honestly, could there be a better ending (or beginning) for Chris and Winnia? Goldberry-san, your writing and imagination are amazing. I have utterly high respect for you!

And for the record, reading this was my first Scrapped Princess fic-it prompted me to watch the series. So I thank you for THAT.

Thank you so much for writing about this pair. I really like them now, and it was all because of your genius. XD You're awesome!
Tripleguess chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
An enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing it. )