Reviews for Concrete Hell
Agent Sheldon Sands chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Very interesting. not at all what I expected it to be, but that's what makes a good story; surprises. "From Hell" is another of my fav movies, seeing as I'm a Johnny Depp Obsessor (as well as Antonio Banderas, so this movie was Heaven for me!)Hope to read more from you!
Rogue-Pirate chapter 5 . 11/6/2005 gave him a lobotomy...Holy Christ!Poor Sands! Great story though, really enjoyed it. Good stuff,[I really must stop saying that, it's a tad irritating] I'm going to go and see if you've written anything else that intersts me.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Just curious, is Sands' Jack, or the Black Pearl?...impossible escapes [JS...never leaving any survivors [BP]. Lol;) Good use though, I like it, make's him seem dangerous-which he is, so you're spot on there.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
No...Sands' isnt crazy, he' strung, thats all!

having a straight jacket on will not help Sands' issues of always having to be in control!

I'll review again, but I'm off to read the rest, I cant wait any longer. *jumping up and down in excitement*
Merrie chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
That was deliciously dark and angsty. I'm only sorry that I didn't read it before now. Lovely work. :D

Scarlett Burns chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
Arg! Damn you girl, LOL. This was utterly tragic... but very well done. Yes, I was thinking "From Hell" while reading this too. ha!

Excellent writing, and I must commend you on your bravery. ;)

All and all, despite it's darkness ( or perhaps because of it), I really enjoyed this. Like I said before, I do enjoy the occasional twisted/dark story and this definitely fitted the bill.

Hope to see more OUATIM fic from you in the very near future! If you write some more, I know I'll definitely be reading! :)

Scarlett Burns chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
Whew, you have me rivited. Loved how Sands played w/ Christine, and manage to get the upperhand... at least for a second or two.

Really anxious to read the next chapter! So I think I will!

Scarlett Burns chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
This is very insightful, the way you get into Sands mind... it's awesome.

Hmm, interesting development w/ Christine. Unexpected... and now I'm really wondering where you're going with this. I guess the only way to find out is clicking on chapter 4! LOL

Scarlett Burns chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
OK, so I'm really late in replying to this... many apologies.

Oh girl, this is f-in twisted. I LOVE that.

I bow to you and your dream sequence. Truly - now on to the next chapter!

ST chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
What was the blatant mistake? I missed a blatant mistake? My career as a CCer is over! I'm RUINED! ::wails in agony::
Intuitive chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
*taps fingers ominously on desk* You hurt Sands. Some of us just might have to hurt you, now...

No, but really. That was very good. I liked it. You captured Sands (no pun intended) very well, and the story moved along nicely. The OCs fit the plot, with no real feeling of a Mary Sue in evidence. Muy bien.
Spoofmaster chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
I feel depressed by this ending. Rat bastards.
Ivy Crane chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
I thought that you got the idea from 'From Hell'.
vanillafluffy chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Okay, you do have it clearly labelled as "Angst/Tragedy", so it's not like I can say you cheated. And it's well-written. I can't say it's bad from a technical standpoint.

Nothing personal - I just plain hate what you did to one of my favorite characters! (I hated "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", too...)
cbeth88 chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Oh, funky ending! Sure didn't see that one coming. That just makes it all the better though! You are a brilliant writer!