Reviews for Liquid X
DaNa-StOwE-WaNnAbE704 chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Ok Shan...i think ur trying to kill me,yes im going to die of suspence...i NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! OMG that was like such an awesome chap...and DAMN THAT LES i think we all know Shannon is gonna be a writer for sure!
WalkerAlex4lyfe chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
OMG! OMG! Les is a big jerk. I CANT BELIEVE LES FRAMED MILO! omg! it was good grl you need to continue with this one!
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
NO! You must continue now! I'm loving this and I can't wait for the next chap. Sorry it took me so long to realize this beauty! Keep it up, gurl!

Love Always,

WalkerAlex4lyfe chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
OMG! you need to keep going! i have to find out what happens next.

Terminatrix T-X chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Andy:innocent doctor, or evil car theif? You be the judge! Dude, I can't believe she took Milo's CAR! Lmao! And somebody needs to slap Les, before he goes totally postal. Update soon.
Hahnlover27 chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Nice, i love it. Keep it coming! _
Prettycrazy chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Hey again a great chapter, even though we had to wait so long for it! I can't wait to read what's next, I sure hope this wasn't your ending! Please update very soon! Very soon!
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
DUN DUN DUN! I think I know where you're getting at...This is going to be very interesting, I can tell..and thanks for the ddication, it means a lot..I've been getting quite a few these days...Anywayz, you've got me hooked, so I hope you get soe inspiration when you get back from NC. Peace out!

Love Always,

P.S. Tell Meg I said thanks! _
Terminatrix T-X chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
This cannot be good! Be afraid, be very, very afraid! OK, I'm guessing Les just bought his X. So now he can become even more jealous and dangerous on top of that. *yells off-stage* RUN MILO, RUN!
WalkerAlex4lyfe chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
it was tight. i luv the awkwardness between Andy and Les. keep it up and UPDATE asap
Magges chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
ugh! what is it with you and cliff hangers? JUst cuz it's a sign of good writing doesn't mean you have to do it. tres bien!(very good in french)
Hahnlover27 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Really cool. i like the suspense at the end of the chapter. keep it coming!
Lover9 chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Aw man you can't stop here! This is really good, please update soon, I wanna know what he's up to!
Sarah from Austria chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Wow, I love the new chapter! You are definitely talented ! (PS: Guess you want to become a writer in the future? ;-) )
Magges chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Another great chapter. I remember our discussion about x and other stuff. Keep it comin
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »