Reviews for Boxers' Cafe
Spectral Guise chapter 8 . 3/16
Such a promising story! I hope you're going to finish it one day, not only because of the lovely pairing, but also because of the plot. How is Kenshin is going to fit into the story? What is Kaoru going to do? Will Aoshi be jealous of the pair, so it can endanger their deal? How did Tomoe die in your story? Where's her diary? I smell some action and a bit of love triangle? :) Waiting patiently for the following chapters! Good luck! Happy writing! :D
Lama00 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I LOOVVEE THE ENISHI AND MISAO PAIRING YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I WANT MORE FICS ABOUT THEM.I MEAN LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE SO FUUNN TOGETHER.

i just like when enishi teasing misao and get her nerve i could imagine their relationship would be just like what you portray. That's why i could picture them together so easily than any RK fanon pairings.

this story is will-written and deserve to be completed even it's in AU you can't stop right here and totally ignore it , so please I beg you to update it soon.
ENISHIXMISAOXAOSHI chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
why did you stop?

this story supposed to live and it's really will written .

you keep every charchtar in their real personility even if in it AU

you put my favourite pairings in this fic so plesase complete your story
Alis Volat Propris chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
WAI! I've passed by this fic so many times mthrough my searches for Enishi and Misao fanfiction, but tonight I finally sat down and read it and it was SO GOOD! ahgg! I just about died when I hit a cliffhanger. Update when you can PLEASE?
dynast chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
i love this story! not sure if theres any chance of you picking it up again, but i'd love to know what happens...
Heiri Sakura chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
please continue.. it's just getting good... *pouts* i really like a miaso and enishi pairing.. just because he's kinda serious psycho and she's as perky funny as they come.. besdies wouldn't a fight between them be adoiable to say the least.. miaso all bent out of shape and enishi sipping away at his tea.. maybe a knife or two protruding from the couch seat next him... hohohoh *tomoyo laugh and stary eyes*
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
it so so kawaii! *bawls* update plz!
simpLy compLicated Love chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
oh gosh! everytime you update..i always get excited, because i know taht the fic is fantastic! huge fan of A/M...but got to hand it to you, making me believe in good ole' enishi and mi-chan here! keep up the great work, and i hope you update soon! can't wait!
Firuze Khanume chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
I'm glad you updated. I'm glad too for the pace the fic is taking.

You are establishing the background carefully, and I like this a lot.

It is very interesting the way you managed to pair Misao with all her usual mates (Aoshi, Soujirou, Enishi) and all in one single fic, and with a smooth transition (at least it seems so... I am huge supporter of A/M, but I'm first and foremost an Enishi fan, so well, my heart is with him here *waves Enishi banner*). It sounds natural.

In a way, it is sad to see Aoshi like this, but yes, he is a prideful man... It's consistent with his choices during the Kyoto Arc.

I'll be counting the days until November...

PS: Oh, yes... The Cure and the music from the '80... *sighs dreamily* Ah, those were the days...
dynast chapter 7 . 10/4/2004

Hope they confess soon

UPDATE SON PLZ!

THANKS! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Firuze Khanume chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
Oh... heated indeed. poor Nishi, after all his 'efforts' just a cold shower for him... Life is unfair (j/k!)

October 23no updates me wailing (these are supposed arrows... ff net is acting WEIRD lately so, I don't know if they'll be displayed.)

I'm enjoying the fic immensely, and I'll miss the updates.

I added it to my Enishi-based C2, though if the rating go up, it will be probably erased by FF net *wails*

Anyway, very good job over all. (and BTW, love Pochi *grins*)

I'm afraid that he'll miss the importance of life's small details like these because of his obsession of revenge. I only hope they are still there to help him heal afterwards.

I like your characterization of him very much, as well of her.

I wonder if Kenshin is still acting in any 'secret' activity (government agency related, perhaps?), and that's why he is so reluctant with Kaoru... In any case, I can see Misao pretty torn here in the future.

And I'm wondering about Aoshi and how he'd react if Nishi and Misao get intimately involved, plus, who'll be she loyal to? Probably to Aoshi-sama, but... Enishi is not the forgiving type... Ah, so many questions... *biting nails*

well, until the next installment, then (hoping it is posted before you go)
Bishoujo Baby chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
Continue soon! I definitely love the pairing.
simpLy compLicated Love chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
you rock! chapters are intresting and complex! characters are hilarious and melodramatic! love that! keep up the gewd work, and i hope ya hav fun in Japan!
amy chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
absolutely adorable! i love it, it's perfect i like enishi and misao fanfics! can't wait till ur next chapter! great job!