Reviews for Forever
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
You're my favorite author!

Your Gundam Wing fics are oh-so-undescribable-nice.
DarkElixier66 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That was actually quite cute. Lovely fic, good job.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
And what exactly did Quatre think Heero went back for in the altered timeline? Doesn't matter - it all ended up happy in the end. :)
Margaret Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
that was really awsome confusing at first but really awsome
j chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hi! I just like to say that you're really a great author. I have already read most of your fics and they're all good. Continue the good work!
youkaiworship chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Okay, that was very confusing. How did he change what happened? I WANNA KNOW! And what was with all the other stuff. And what happened to Duo when that dude went to the Cabin. It was very vague and I HATE VAGUENESS! Other than that I thoroughly enjoed this fic!
chibi-akuma3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
normal plots take a lil longer for me to get...go figure...i got it around the time where quat says something about a paradox...i love the scene where hee-chan finally admits his feelings, especially duo's teasing and response. hee hee hee ok, gomen, i get a lil hyper when i have food in my stomach.

jachibi-akuma (
Val Mora chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Fun! Though I'm not sure why the original Heero still existed, since the fact that Duo didn't die would have deleted that timeline's Heero... bah. Paradox. You can write it any way you want _ I liked this. Really liked it.
box1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
awww! that was adorable! (hops around a bit) wow, I needed that... I haven't read any fics for a while so now I'm going to be HYPER when I go to school tomorrow... _
yuki-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
KYAAAA! Sugoi desu, ne! really shweet!
Stacey-Marie chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
O.O wow...that was awesome!
Saturn chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Aww, that was sweet! The first thing I thought of when I read that Duo said that he couldn't live without Heero was Westley saying to Buttercup, "But death cannot stop true love, all it can do is delay it for a while." From The Princess Bride, I wanted to smack Duo and make Heero tell him that. . Maybe I'm just obsessed... anywho, that was a really great story! So sweet! .
SoulSister chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
that was so sweet and sappy. I love your 1x2 stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
:sighs contentedly:: I love paradoxes... ::pokes:: Na, loved it! ::giggles:: la la la (Ruby: Don't mind her, she's insane.)
Shinigami Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
I have one thing to say: COOL!