Reviews for Where's the Girl
cheng chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
ah iits so cute :D
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I liked that one. In fact, I was kinda hoping for... well, a lemon, but I don't think you write that, so I won't bother you about it! XD

I really liked this one. It seemed more real. Much more real.
Lucid-Smile chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
kawai omigod i'm gonna faint! -too late-thump!-
sweet-sunflower chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
nice, nice!
VampireChildOfTheLigh chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
your story is really good can you write a sequill?

sorry I can't spell.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I must say, even your one-shots are really good! And that's amazing how you added vaseline in here. ) Well, I'm just reading some of your fics right now. Expect another review from me sometimes soon!

and just if you don't know, I absolutely LOVE your fics! one-shot or non one-shots. And it's pretty weird because I don't usually like reading one-shots. Don't ask why, I just don't. O_o But so far, my favorite one-shot is one of yours. Hmm..I can't exactly remember the title but it was an ET one. I think it was something like Sitting on Your Shoulder? I don't know. It had something with Sitting and Shoulder. _

As you can see, you've come to be one of my favorite authors. I love the way you write and how you always seem to have a new fic up. You always seem to have an unrelenting passion for your fics. Oh, and you always seem to update regularly. I LOVE it when people update a lot. I think it's because I could never do that with my fics. Haha. ) Well, count me as another one of your number one fans! _

Anyway, I'll review soon!
chumato chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Another one of your GREAT one-shots!

Is this a sequel to "Piano Man?"

It was great reading this. It's kinda hard to find well-written one-shots...
Pensieve000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Bravo! I liked this one-shot (or continuation of 'Piano Man', I can't really make up my mind. And by the way, I liked that one too!) it's really pine-tree fresh from the usual sweet ones I read most of the time. Descriptions of the scenes were great too-it's easy to understand and imagine. I wish I could write something this good...T_T

Anyway, you're one of my favorite authors, so I look forward to reading s'more (not the campfire snack [lame joke -_-;;) of your fics!
Ofi chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
it would be very hard to miss the vaseling part ;. Great work as always! I was suprised to see the struggles being used to your fluff, thanks for the suprise!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
IT! *twitches* Hi Candy-chan! I was expecting more drama, but it was pretty light and sweet or maybe I'm just getting use to drama, but whatever the reason I like it the way it is.

I think everyone had to notice the damn Vaseline being thrown at Eriol-kun's forehead. Damn that was amusing.

I love any part where they somehow end up in his or her bed together. Could be because I have very...deep thoughts and it could be because it just seems to say something very damn romantic.

You did very well for your first fanfic challenge - Congrats Candy-chan!
MoMo-ChAn1 not sign in chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
**screeches** This was really good. ...

I hate you.

I can't pull anything like this off! I'm such a horrible writer! What am I DOING? **runs off to cry**
lilaznangel chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
very very nice story...
cyjj chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Way to go! Wonderful! Please write more.
RavensFollower chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Totally awesome. Ya, I agree that there probably should have some struggle before coming together like that. It's sweet. Thanks for making a really great one-shot!
flitter bug chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
that was pretty good! ] i liked it i love your vocabulary and the way you have with words. fantastic! ]