Reviews for Possession
TT chapter 10 . 6/11/2005
Sano! WAAH!
TT chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Ooh. This was a tense chapter.
TT chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
I liked the end.
TT chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
I don't think I would have found this story if I didn't look at my author's favorites list. ) I'm glad that I did.
TT chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Ooh nice long chapter. I liked it a lot.
TT chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
This story is getting to be so interesting. Though I'm wondering who else you're going to add.
TT chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
Glad that Soujiro is nice (at least)
TT chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Ay Caramba! Kenshin es terrible!
TT chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I'm curious as to where this story is headed.
TT chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great beginning.
XKawaiigirl12X chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I love ur story its so...*breathes hard*...ok so god!
tiffany chapter 24 . 6/4/2005
krazyinklaus chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
I have read your story from the very beginning, actually, but never did get around to reviewing it. Now, I will not be the first to tell you that this story is one of the few fantastically written fan fictions out there. I really do enjoy reading each and every chapter. I love, for starters, how Kaoru and Kenshin met- so clever! I love the fact that they are not the best of friends. In fact, it would seem at the beginning that Kenshin could barely stand Kaoru's presence. I love the current situation Kaoru finds herself in...oi, and the fact that Sanosuke cares deeply about her.

Basically, your portrayel of these wonderful characters all-around rocks! I've enjoyed reading this story through-and-through, and hope that you update as fast and as soon as you possibly can! I cannot wait 'til I am able to read how the story ends. There's so many different possibilities. Do take your time in exploring these many possibilities, for I am sure that whatever you decided should happen will win your adoring fans' support...

Chow for now,

Liz (Bethy-kun)
PEACH chapter 24 . 5/5/2005
OOH! I really like!1 Please update more chapters! I really love your story! Update update ne? Please update and continue soon!
Soniya Himoura chapter 24 . 5/2/2005
hi, um... i like your story but in the begginging, i didn't like it much, but i like it alot now so... yeah i can't wait for the ending and the next chapter. so... hurry please. that you .
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »