Reviews for Possession
nobody chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Kenshin is so...rude, and demanding. A difference between the one in the series and this one, but I like it. It makes him seem more real. And the scene between Kaoru and her mother. That was beautiful...but, now I just want to cry...this fic is really...pretty...okay, now i feel embarrassed. Anyway, keep up the wonderful work and update soon please!
kenshin's-angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
hey, that was great! u should deffenetly continue! please udapte soon! poor little kaoru!

: kenshin's-angel :
saotome chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow, I loved this chapter! It was great! I'm interested in seeing what you would do with this .. a mean Kenshin and a kind of reckless Kaoru. Lol. Great work! I hope you update soon! I'm loving it.
mz.amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
geez, another arrogant kenshin, ah well... i like arrogant kenshins _ they get jealous more easily. update soon!
Attic Cat chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
oh what does Kenshin want for his b-day? I have a guess! really interesting so far! Update soon!
Just Some Fellow chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Another story! O.o Ep. Better finish the other two, yer close to the end on a Memory Forgotten anyway. *one-eyed stare* Well anyway, very interesting idea, as usual, though I doubt that's the way things go for applying for a job... O.o Poor Kaoru. Well anyway, do continue, all of yer stories that is. I posted another chappie for my little fic, finally. Turns out I had already written it, just never posted it. O.o Well anyway, nice chapter, can't wait for the next one on all of them. _
nobody chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
It's good and well writen...keep up the good work and please update soon!
Reignashii chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow this is a great story its interesting! i hope you'll update soon! i cant wait to see what happends in the next chapter! rei
Babo-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Oh... Kaoru is kinda reckless... lol
violetjewelz chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This is a very original storyline and so far it's written very well. Please update and I'll be sure to read and review! This is an awesome story so far! Hmm .. I wonder what Kenshin will want from Kaoru? ... Only an update can tell! Great job! -Kristin
Chibi Kiki chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
hehehehehe...Kenshin is very sly...I luv this story already! Great begining 1 of the best. I can tell this story's gonna be 1 of those that really hits it of here. - Keep writing & update soon!
S3r3nity chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
OmG! What a great start! I'm really hooked onto it! Please DO continue this fic! I like how you put the emotions for Kaoru when she wanted to be taken in. And Kenshin...well I can't really see his character yet...BUT i'm pretty sure he's gonna be pretty mean since he did smirk a lot...Well I don't know...and I really want to see how the ending is going to turn out...I wonder if Kaoru is capable of doing such tasks in the HMI...well I want too much so I'll just stop now...JUST KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS FIC! OKAY! I'll be waiting for your update! Bye till then!
Ryoga chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hello,

You have another new story and I must say this one is quite intriguing! The characters in this are really different from how they are in the actual series. Anyway, it's great! I really liked it. I hope that you will continue this soon.

Ryoga
Boomerang-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
OH! YOU SO MUST CONTINUE! GO KAORU! XD XD!

Kenshin: I-I'm a spoiled brat?

Kaoru: I guess. LOL!

Hehehehe. I likey! But stories always seem interesting to me if someone is going through pain.

Kaoru: HEY!

Yeah, yeah, I'm psycho...

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE!

~B-chan
koishii chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
WOW!

that was awsm

ur plot is quite different from other fics and i like it

kaoru seemed a bit too bad in there but poor her.

I dont get why she is askin to give herself for the debt..cant she give money or somethin

aw well it was a good start and i hope i can read the next chappie as soon as possible

UPDATE SOON!