Reviews for Possession
Mary chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
I really got into the story and was glad that there was a turning point to redeem several characters. It is just odd to see Kaoru in a passive character but I like how she is coming into the world a again being nudged and dragging Kenshin along. Sano's revelation to his feelings are quite mature and fun to read. I can't wait to see how the end unfolds. Waiting for the next chapter.
Ohagi-chan chapter 24 . 8/3/2006
I loved it! I loved it! Lol, I meant I loved the story! I've read all of it in one day! Please, please update! This is the BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan
Jisusaken chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
This story is so good! _ Keep up the good work!:)
Serphtears chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Serphtears chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
w00t! Go Seta!
Serphtears chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
D I wuv this story!
ahou incarnate chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
This chapter made me so sick the way they were humiliating Kaoru! I just wanted to smack Kenshin silly! Gr... who does he think he is...
halcyon memories chapter 24 . 5/15/2006
) Update soon! I like your story!
halcyon memories chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
:D Yay! He's starting to CARE!
halcyon memories chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Well... I like Soujiro in this fanfic. As long as he stays a friend and nothing more. :P Really... rose petals... D: That must taste so weird.
halcyon memories chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Eek... I don't like Soujiro. :P I never really did. Oh well. )
halcyon memories chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
I would enjoy Kenshin giving water to me. ;) Of course, I don't want to be treated like dirt. Ken-nii, I'm ashamed.
halcyon memories chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
After he said those words, Kenshin started to dance intensely.

When I read those words, I think of Kenshin doing creepy dance moves. LOL xD
halcyon memories chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ken-nii, you baka deshi. XD Perverted one, too. ;)
Faerie Wind chapter 24 . 3/20/2006
WOW! This story is AMAZING! Wonderful writing, great eye for detail, sublime personalities, magnificent plot, and a FANTASTIC romance! Overall, a TOTALLY transcendent fanfiction! I just LOVE it!
1,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »