Reviews for Possession
Jisusaken chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
This story is so good! _ Keep up the good work!:)
Serphtears chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Serphtears chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
w00t! Go Seta!
Serphtears chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
D I wuv this story!
ahou incarnate chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
This chapter made me so sick the way they were humiliating Kaoru! I just wanted to smack Kenshin silly! Gr... who does he think he is...
halcyon memories chapter 24 . 5/15/2006
) Update soon! I like your story!
halcyon memories chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
:D Yay! He's starting to CARE!
halcyon memories chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Well... I like Soujiro in this fanfic. As long as he stays a friend and nothing more. :P Really... rose petals... D: That must taste so weird.
halcyon memories chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Eek... I don't like Soujiro. :P I never really did. Oh well. )
halcyon memories chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
I would enjoy Kenshin giving water to me. ;) Of course, I don't want to be treated like dirt. Ken-nii, I'm ashamed.
halcyon memories chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
After he said those words, Kenshin started to dance intensely.

When I read those words, I think of Kenshin doing creepy dance moves. LOL xD
halcyon memories chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ken-nii, you baka deshi. XD Perverted one, too. ;)
Faerie Wind chapter 24 . 3/20/2006
WOW! This story is AMAZING! Wonderful writing, great eye for detail, sublime personalities, magnificent plot, and a FANTASTIC romance! Overall, a TOTALLY transcendent fanfiction! I just LOVE it!
Just a fan chapter 24 . 3/14/2006
I love this story very very much. So please don't get me wrong with what am I about to say.

First off, are you even still alive? Seems like you've been gone to long. I know a lot of stories here had took more than 3 years until they were update again. but...

I can't help but feel tired of waiting. I love this story don't get me wrong, and am very anxious to know what happens next but... I've come to a point that I felt tired of waiting and just move on to another story. One that is actually updating and had a clear sight that the readers really will get to know the ending.

Again I'll say this. I love this story very much, I don't want to compare it to other cause its one of a kind. But its just that its tiring to wait already.

I've got a lot more to say but i don't know how to. Just please update soon. Kinda getting crazy and tired already trying to look for this page every day, every minute, to see if this is already updated and getting disappointed to see the next chapter uploaded yet.

so please, donna8157, if you're still alive and reading this... please end my agony and update soon... you did promise in the last chapter that you would update soon. And I do think more than a year already is not really soon. Now if I mis-understood you with what I'm saying, its your fault. You touch me with your story and now I'm going crazy and dying to know what happens next.

Okay, I'll wrap this up since its too long already. Just please don't get angry, I'll really just love the story so much and i really want to know what's next already.
Kamiya.Reflection chapter 24 . 2/23/2006
Wonderful job!

I read this fanfic some time ago and never really got a chance to write a review. Sorry for the wait.

The way the plot is set up, and all the characters...it just catches my attention and leaves me wanting more. Perfect for a story. Keep up the great work and hopefully this story will be updated again soon. Take care!
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »