Reviews for Possession
Just a fan chapter 24 . 3/14/2006
I love this story very very much. So please don't get me wrong with what am I about to say.

First off, are you even still alive? Seems like you've been gone to long. I know a lot of stories here had took more than 3 years until they were update again. but...

I can't help but feel tired of waiting. I love this story don't get me wrong, and am very anxious to know what happens next but... I've come to a point that I felt tired of waiting and just move on to another story. One that is actually updating and had a clear sight that the readers really will get to know the ending.

Again I'll say this. I love this story very much, I don't want to compare it to other cause its one of a kind. But its just that its tiring to wait already.

I've got a lot more to say but i don't know how to. Just please update soon. Kinda getting crazy and tired already trying to look for this page every day, every minute, to see if this is already updated and getting disappointed to see the next chapter uploaded yet.

so please, donna8157, if you're still alive and reading this... please end my agony and update soon... you did promise in the last chapter that you would update soon. And I do think more than a year already is not really soon. Now if I mis-understood you with what I'm saying, its your fault. You touch me with your story and now I'm going crazy and dying to know what happens next.

Okay, I'll wrap this up since its too long already. Just please don't get angry, I'll really just love the story so much and i really want to know what's next already.
Kamiya.Reflection chapter 24 . 2/23/2006
Wonderful job!

I read this fanfic some time ago and never really got a chance to write a review. Sorry for the wait.

The way the plot is set up, and all the characters...it just catches my attention and leaves me wanting more. Perfect for a story. Keep up the great work and hopefully this story will be updated again soon. Take care!
sulou chapter 24 . 2/2/2006
oh I hope you plan to finish this at some point . . . I'd love to see how this fic pans out. It's starting to get even more interesting.
Circle chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
SO...

When do you plan to update?
tenshi hoshiko chapter 24 . 1/2/2006
WOW! This is such a great story...u did a very ncie job out of it...i was very long for kenshin to show his feelings but i liked it. ahaha... it's one of the best story i've read...welp...plez update soon cuz i really want to know wat happens next.
tenshi hoshiko chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
wow...this story is so good! Kenshin is SO mean! OMG! Hm... i like soujiro's altitude...it's nice ahaha...welp...i gave u a review here because this is where i stop but i'm continuing on again...and i'll review...bais...
miniwoo chapter 24 . 12/21/2005
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
unuzed chapter 24 . 12/3/2005
poor sano, but i like how thinks are starting to work out with kenshin and kaoru

i think sapphie earrings really would fit kaoru very well!

Update!

-silver0150
angel-tears-16 chapter 23 . 11/25/2005
i wish you'd update i hope you can soon but no worries either way its an enchanting read.
Dustii chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
WOW! you rock! good work! LUV YA!
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!
antica chapter 24 . 11/20/2005
amazing story! i really loved reading it.

i'm glad kenshin decided to treat kaoru better because i really felt sorry for kaoru when kenshin was being a bastard with her... i hope he will her his feelings soon

update soon i can't wait for the next chapter _
Delariean chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Hey! Someone hijacked your story! Its under Possession: the Real Story by electrickisses

I dont know if its you or not...if it is I am sorry...if not then you need to report this person
Sapphire Lupe chapter 24 . 11/19/2005
Loved it! Please update soon! Awesome fic! Keep up the good work! On favs list!
1,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »