Reviews for Possession
Circle chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
SO...

When do you plan to update?
tenshi hoshiko chapter 24 . 1/2/2006
WOW! This is such a great story...u did a very ncie job out of it...i was very long for kenshin to show his feelings but i liked it. ahaha... it's one of the best story i've read...welp...plez update soon cuz i really want to know wat happens next.
tenshi hoshiko chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
wow...this story is so good! Kenshin is SO mean! OMG! Hm... i like soujiro's altitude...it's nice ahaha...welp...i gave u a review here because this is where i stop but i'm continuing on again...and i'll review...bais...
miniwoo chapter 24 . 12/21/2005
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
unuzed chapter 24 . 12/3/2005
poor sano, but i like how thinks are starting to work out with kenshin and kaoru

i think sapphie earrings really would fit kaoru very well!

Update!

-silver0150
angel-tears-16 chapter 23 . 11/25/2005
i wish you'd update i hope you can soon but no worries either way its an enchanting read.
electrickisses chapter 24 . 11/21/2005
I am the author of "Possession". I was alerted to your story by many readers of mine. I cannot believe you would have the gall to copy word for word and post the story onto Not only did you do that, but you took my title and changed it around. If you do not take down this story within the next week, I will report you to If I don't, I'm sure other readers will. I don't mean to be threatening but I am thoroughly upset by what you have done, I had put a lot of time and effort into "Possession" and I am just very upset that someone could so easily plagiarize it.

Please email me back asap and take down this story. I'm sure you're able to come up with your own.
Dustii chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
WOW! you rock! good work! LUV YA!
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!
antica chapter 24 . 11/20/2005
amazing story! i really loved reading it.

i'm glad kenshin decided to treat kaoru better because i really felt sorry for kaoru when kenshin was being a bastard with her... i hope he will her his feelings soon

update soon i can't wait for the next chapter _
Delariean chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Hey! Someone hijacked your story! Its under Possession: the Real Story by electrickisses

I dont know if its you or not...if it is I am sorry...if not then you need to report this person
Sapphire Lupe chapter 24 . 11/19/2005
Loved it! Please update soon! Awesome fic! Keep up the good work! On favs list!
Ep chapter 24 . 11/16/2005
you poo! you made me cry with all those scenes! write more soon!
November Reign chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
HUWAH! I know I just emailed you 7 hours ago, demo, as I was surfing your story to see if you updated already, I check to see your reviews and found out that this story only have 2 more chapters left. HUWAH! ONEGAI! If there's only two more chapters left, please upload it soon! ONEGAI! I'm losing my mind to know what will happen next. And by the way, do you know that your story is on my head 24/7? PUHLEAZZEE! Update soon...
holypanl chapter 1 . 11/8/2005