Reviews for I See Only You
Bloodly Romance chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Wow i love it! plz update! :) 3
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I'm loving it so far. & is it my imagination or are you setting up for a foursome or threesome? I'm in luck if you are because I've been wanting to read one like this.
Winter Star light chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I can't help by reading this story over and over every time I find this story I enjoy it.I enjoy the two chapter you did and hope you continue it job.
animelover5000 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I can't believe I didn't find this sooner! I know that I'm like super late in reading this but you so need to continue! This is really amazing! I love it! thanks so much for writing this! :D
hatoriisgorgeous chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I love the concept for this fic! Mmmm, in a house with young Ayame, Hatori, and Shigure! Dream come TRUE! 3
Meemo1415 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
OMIGOSH!

*cure fangirlish scream*

Write more as soon as possible, please! It's so god!
Notimportant chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hey, I think that you've got a GREAT story going, but why haven't you posted since '05? I don't get it. I'm a huge HatorixTohru fan, so pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please update?
xxWfCPxx chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Wow! Great sotry! I loved it!

I would say update soon, but having looked at when you last updated (three bloody years ago!) I'm beginning to wonder if you didn't just die of stress somehow!

lols oh well. If you do get this review then maybe it will spark you into writing some more of this lovely stuff for me?

Ah, pretty please?

Haha,

much love,

WfCP

x
girfangirl chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
FINISH THE STORY! its really really really good!
Sakura4eva chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
0.0 KYAA! XD If you continue this, could you PLEASE make it so that Hatori and Tohru end up together? *Begs* Lol Anyways, I hope that you havne't abandoned it, but from the looks of things, you have... That sucks. Oh, well. I love it anyways. Ja! . - Cady
vamp1987 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
OMG, that can't be it. No! This story is great. I love the 'three handome studs' or whatever it was they call themselves. I also love this concept. You write their personalities so well. I hope that you have not abandoned this fic. More Please!
Typhoid-love chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Now, this is an interesting story. I noticed some mis-spells but nothing too serious. Anyway, I can't wait to read some more. So, update soon.

:D
Bella chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Love it! I had the same reaction as last Chapter, but, It still seems a little weird for her to like Shigure. You know, the old age difference. but still! Love it!
Bella chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
OMG! This is awesome! You have gotta keep this up! I was shaking trying to keep myself from falling to the floor laughing! I love it!
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
this is really good! please update soon!