Reviews for After The Interval
juli chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
hey, where is the rest of your stpory? just found it and think it is really great. i always liked the idea of au and getting different realities mixed together. (and i finally got to see that episode where rhade is captain of the drom.) please go on with this one.
Chianna chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
I do hope that you get back to this someday.
purrfus chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
Found this on bacic words under your other pen name, then came here to look for more.
kcjadesolo chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
Great, real great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
jaderaid chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
i kinda was confused, but then surprised myself when i actually figured out whio's POV it was! i used up my smart thing for the month now. :( :P WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO MY RHADE! WAH! k,k, i THINK i have an idea for you if you need one. when rhade is in Med Bay trance will come up to him and apologize(did i spell that right?) for not telling him about the gaheris flashbacks before. rhade will be like: "f$% you" cause he's pissed. trance will say something like: "i didn't want to tell you before because i figured you didn't need anymore shit clogging up your mind. you were having enough trouble just being telemachus rhade that i didn't want you to have the additional burden of being known as Gaheris rhade as well." rhade: "whoa. how?" trance: "BEATS THE HELL OUTTA ME!" k, you don't have to use the exact wording, but that's the only idea i have for you because i'm supposed to be working on my science project, so i gots to go buh-buh-bye now. e-mail me if you like the idea, and i could help you some more. BYE!
prin69 chapter 12 . 11/5/2004
oh wow, well, this was really cool. love how rhade reacted adn how his anger is coming out. very nicely put.
C.V. Wilson chapter 12 . 11/3/2004
Yay! good chappie, short though. yeah its cool that you didn't put whose POV it was, but i still am confused. im pretty sure its beka, but im not sure.
prin69 chapter 12 . 11/3/2004
vry cute chaptr and i always get super excited when se an update by you from author alert in my mailbox! im all 'yeah!' well, very cool, and poor rhade, and oh blood, that dont sound to good. aw, poor beka, she needs soe sleep and ho cocoa something relaxing to calm her nerves and soothe he senses. andpoor harpr, tryin to fix everything. and dylan lost, and romie almost chopped to bts. toodles!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 12 . 11/3/2004
Short, but sufficiently full of intensity to make up for it : )

I'm assuming that the POV is Beka's...? (BTW, weeze is WHEEZE, but only a chica with an inhaler in her pocket at all times would catch that one.)

Well done. Study hard and your muse will find you when you least expect it-or have time to capture the words.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 11 . 10/29/2004
First off, congratulations on being one of the few writer's to actually make Rhade's first name actually be "Telemachus" instead of "Telemacus." I don't know why, but this really irritates me to see the man's name butchered.

I love the pacing and the dialog. I've always secretly suspected that Telemachus was something more unique than a genetic reincarnation. Your story gives me pause to consider that I'm not the only one with that thought : )

Well written. I hope you find inspiration to continue.
Snupi3 chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
Hi Esra. I'm totally hooked on this story. I hope you'll have time to update it soon. Loving it! You know me, I'm obsessed! ;-D
Estel Kenobi chapter 11 . 10/15/2004
I am utterly captivated...what a SWEET idea! Originality is something I crave when it comes to fanfiction. That and my favorite charecters in physical pain (don't ask). So to find a story that combines both those aspects in a neat little package of really good writing...well this just made my day! Hope you post again soon.
jaderaid chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
omg!omg!omg! what is trance gonna say! *bites nails* continue!
prin69 chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
wow. YEAH! RHADE KNOWS! I ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO KNOW! but wow, ok, so no beka *sniff*, but lots of tel and 'haris so YEAH! but wow. thi is raly col, and i can't wait to see what trtance ays and does. harper found him, i can so see that! )
equanimity33 chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
Cool! Rhade has finally figured out about the alternative version of Gaheris. I can't wait to see how this develops, especially Trance's reaction. Will she actually be forthcoming with information now that he already has an idea of what really happened? I hope you update soon!