Reviews for A Hero's Worth
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
A rather good prologue. Now can we PLEASE get to the first chapter? I'm dying here to see what happens. Please update.
Raziel 2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Update SOON or I will eat your SOUL!
light chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
not bad. i think that this has alot of potentiel and that you should keep posting. so the only solution to that is that you have to post the next chapter soon so that i can review.
lakitsune chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hey I really like how you started this story. I urge you on to complete this story. I love the plot anf I am all ready looking forward to see what happens to tokato. Please continue and update this story.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
update soon
Scarred Dragonia chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Lol, I never watched DC, but this sounds good, although it was so damn short. Anyway, I'll help Rika whack you if this isn't a Rukato.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
short chappie, but me likes the idea! hope you write more! bu-bye for now and update soon!
Dapster chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Oh! I havve no idea where this could go, but all of the Tamers/DC crossovers I have seen have been fun so far, including your other one. I will read it, I will review it. But this was kinda short : (
kayono chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
WOW! Sorry, just finished English exam. Anyways, that was good! Poor Takato, though... only thing is that the pre-thingy could have been a LOT less... um... obvious and more... not obvious... yes, I think that I'm going to fail English. Anyways, update soon!
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
They Aren't the only ones you need to worry about Howling wolf ;)*cracks knuckles* It might be a good idea to finish some of your other stories before beginning another- like connections revealed? Still, for an unusual x-over, ya got my curiosity intrigued.
takuya chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
it sounds that it will become a very cool story plz update it soon