Reviews for Wherever I Am, You're There
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So far this is an intriguing chapter although it is confusing as to where Harry's thoughts start and end sometimes, maybe next time you could use italics? Also Gryffindor has a 'y' and no second 'i' :)
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
aw that was short, sweet and cute... :)
fifespice chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
aww true love DRaco is so sweet wish he was my love lol
fifespice chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
greta chapter he saved draco but you put brown eyes looked up to the sky harry has green eyes rememeber
fifespice chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
ugh why would harry date ron? he s ron ugh and poor draco hes much more sexy hope harry can get to him before its too late ron is a git
fifespice chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
ooh they kissed brilliant i hope they dont regret it in the morning or whenever they wake
fifespice chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
ooh harry has a crush on draco hell id peek at him in the shower too lol
fifespice chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
poor Draco at least harry helped him though youd think his head of house would have tried to help him
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
ooh i like the start of this
Purple Raveness chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
awesome!
Marauder Number 5 chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
hey only just figured i haven't reviewd this chapter! _

write more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!

Hope to read more soon

Emma x
kila1991 chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
it took you that long to write that? sheesh. can't complain htough, takes other people longer._
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
That was so good! Please continue! Please, I'm begging here! I loved it! Loved it! You rock!
Doomette chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
It's good.

I like the story, but Ron was a little OoC in that chapter. Also, it was a little hard to understand what happened the second time Harry saved Draco. Maybe you should have Draco slitting his wrists, or cutting himself. Maybe you should get a beta. I'm volunteering! Please reply! Please.
Alea chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
Ron was so cruel! at the moment he opend his mouth i wanted to kick him in the nuts . (i would be kicking in mid air cuz he's a character in a book but anyway) i love your story and i hope ull update soon :) good it doesnt end here!