Reviews for Longwinded
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
:))))))) lmao Looool... Poor Bakura :)) Being an evil, psichotic villain not working out for verry well, is it? ))
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
lol Ryou...lol Bakura...lol So, cute! (not in the ravish kind of way...I think...) This was good! Loved it!

-fun-for-your-life-hikari
hygjfyh chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Such a good story. My favourite parts were.

When he said cute what he really meant was ect.

"I'm the only one you will ever have," "Hm,"
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Rather funny, poor Bakura having holes poked in all his plots by his Hikari.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
cute!
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
"Of course, we can always go to bed early for once," Bakura proposed, hearing his cue. "You're looking a bit pale and tired, Ryou. I think you need some rest."

"And I'm going to get that by going to bed?" Ryou snorted.

That was hilarious. XD
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Lol! Totally cute idea! I would have never thought to have Ryou interrupt Bakura over and over agian. It was very cool. I also like how you compared what Bakura would have said with powers, versus what he said now without powers.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lmao, that last line was hilarious!

Ele-chan
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
aw I just got the most adorable picture of Bakura in my head... this was so cute! I love rXb fics!

GBTM
garyoak286 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
LMAO!i like it! this used to be my fav couple but i guess i'll only read it now if it is humour
imagines writes chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Rest? Like heck he's going to get rest. -snicker-

This was funny! I liked Ryou's retorts to everything. Poor Bakura, he can't get a word in edgewise. XD

-Kat-chan
misori chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
XD I found it very fun to read about Ryou being so... I dunno.

And of course, Bakura's attempts to tell his hikari he loves him is very very funny. _

X_X /sighs/ I LOVE YOU! XP

-Miso
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
XD That was absolutely hilarious! That last line especially! I loved it!
MissDbzMedabots chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Ohh wow I read this little piece before, but I forgot to review it [or was messing around] I like it !
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This fic had me laughing for some time!

Bakura can be so fluffyfunny even when he's not 'chibisized'