Reviews for How I Really Feel
DarkennedFlower chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
I liked it! Please update soon do Gaara's..just a suggestion Ireally liked it_
CharryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
YOu have a gift to reach into people's hearts, i felt it in this story. It made me cry. my respects to you. You have a gift, don't let is waste
Yume Dust chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
This chapter is heart-warming, really. Nothing much to say, I guess...

Lonely Moonlight
Yume Dust chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
(Sigh) This chapter made me cry, really, I swear I did. I had to sniffle back a few tears. It is finally like a sad and happy love altogether...

Lonely Moonlight
shikamaru chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
to tell you the truth, i am too lazy to give someone my opinion, but this fic touch me a lot. keep up the good work. write about me!
strawberrysasuke chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
NO!I don't want Naruto and Hinata to be together!I want Sasuke and Hinata to be together!It's better like that because Hinata can change Sasuke!Please?
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I loved your fic! It was so sweet! Is this still ongoing? Ne, will you write about Gaara-kun next? Or Lee? Or any of the rejects or ones with severely horrible pasts? Like Temari and Kankurou? It would be interesting to read what the Sand sibs are all about. Lee too. I've come to have a high respect and admiration for him, he's the most reliable guy besides Naruto in the whole Naruto world! Please continue.
Ninja Chic chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
awe *sniff* just had to say this was awsome! you captured sasuke in such a perfect beutiful way, wow, this is definetly going on my fav list _
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i love storys i can relate to, going thru kinda the same thing, your story has helped me get hope back, your an awsome writer, thank you
TheGreat-Shino chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Wow... thats all i have to say jut that was great on of your best fics please update
nArUtOhInAtA fOrEvEr chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
i love the way u write. it really touches me. everything fits and it makes so much sense. I LOVE IT! YOU R AWESOME! please write more. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! it would be greta if u did an aftermath as well with all they're lives. thats gonna be a big task but i bet that u'll do it so freakin awesome! well Ja Ne! kee p up good work!
S-Wanderer999 chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Well actually like your fic, I tried to review a few days ago and my computer crashed before I could. A question and thought for you in this story:

1) For the characters whose thoughts you are doing, are you doing only the genin or are you going to include other characters for the introspective look?

2) This thought concerns both this fic and the fic based on this one (which I hope you do write, btw), but well I see how in the first few chapters you got some tie-ins already. The only thing I suggest you do is figure out roughly what you want to happen in your other fic and use that to help you be able to connect the two fics together.

As for pairings beside Naruto x Hinata: Shikamaru x Ino, Neji x Tenten that's it for genin pairings in another review I'll think on some of the adults for pairings. Now we have for the genins left: Sasuke, Shino, Kiba, Chouji, Lee, Gaara, and Kankuro for the boys and for the girls, we have: Sakura, and Temari. For the remaining genins you could stick them in couples or for some couples, like Sasuke x Sakura, you have to do much more of a story build up to then say Naruto x Hinata after all Naruto realized in the hospital how much Sakura cared for Sasuke.

Well keep up the good work and I really do hope you write that fic (before title suggestions can be made we need a rough idea of the story's, unless you already got a title). Oh and btw I don't where you go to read Naruto but I recommend going to .com in order to read it (yay ch.227 is out).
genki-escapist chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
Not the very best Sasuke characterization I have seen, but definitely not the worst. There are just too many horrible portrayals of Sasuke, that I don't care to recall them all. It's a relief to see better characterizations of him.

And if you think I was flaming you because of the Naruto chapter, I wasn't. Puh-lease. Flamers don't even give logical reasons for their hatred and I definitely did. It's so easy to see that Naruto considers Sakura as a friend. Maybe he doesn't understand all the female things she does, but he doesn't hate her. Duh.

You cannot ask for reviews and choose to get compliments only, for your writing will never improve that way. Getting constructive criticism should be used as a chance to make better fanfiction.
moonorchid chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
...This is just amazing. Your grammar is near perfect, with hardly any syntax errors, and your style of writing is captivating and yet simply thought-provoking. I like it!

Just out of curiosity, will you be doing a chapter for most of the main characters, such as the twelve genin and the sensei? I mean, I'm pretty sure all of the characters have experienced a sort of pain that they are trying to hide. (Although some characters are not described enough to really know of their inner feelings, such as Ten Ten and Shino.) It would be interesting to see how a chapter about, say, Lee's feelings of weakness, envy, and insufficiency to measure up to other ninjas.

I love this! This is AWESOME! Update soon!
Sabaku no Ryu chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Ryu: {on knees} please please please please please please please please please do a Gaara-kun one! {big chibi eyes}
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »