Reviews for The Chinos
slimkay chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
One word (or acronym): LOL.

This is probably the funniest story I've ever read and probably one of the best OC-related story :)

Congrats!
alien2063 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
This was hilarious ! Thx and i am glad i found this gem ... Seth/Summer/Rayn were awesome, but the title must go to Summer ! :)
Ange chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I love this story, especially Ryan's sexcapades and how he ultimately gets himself a girl that fits him. You write humor so well and I hope you continue to do so.
newportz-princess chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
i loved that so much! lol
Morkhan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
*dies laughing*

"Stay out of the closet Ryan."

"I'm not in the closet."

"What about Seth?"

Too, too funny. I love this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
omigod, so funny
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
And there are such good reasons to be obsessed with the pants. Loved Summer's attempt at taming Kimmie. Excellent story - that was so funny all the way through. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
Loving this latest one. I knew he'd end up going out with Mary from the first time we met her but it didn't make it any less funny to watch him get hit on by everyone else.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Bloody hell that was evil. I am actually laughing so hard I can't type properly. I think I'm about to need to breathe and I just can't. Brilliant.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
This is sort of evil in a really funny way. I almost feel bad for Ryan because he keeps going through so many embarrassing situations but clearly enjoys the rest.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Loving Summer's healthy appreciation of Ryan's ass and Seth's less than healthy appreciation too. That was so funny that I'm nearly crying with laughter. Becca's a bitch - why did they think Ryan would like her? The pants obsession is hysterical.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Liked the way you skipped the date and went right on to what any red blooded female would do given the chance. Liked Iron-Fist too. Funny beginning.
apple of your eye chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
This is just too funny!
xoleanderx chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
*applause* Very nice ending, I knew Ryan was going to end up with Mary sometime. _

I love the pants. Have I mentioned that I love the pants? Well I do.

Anyway, that was an amazing fic, SO effing hilarious!
xoleanderx chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Aw, good chapter, nice to see Seth and Summer care so much about Ryan. Lol.

Damn, the next chapter is the last one. I was having fun going through this whole story ... reviewing every chapter...hmph ...