Reviews for HALF A SOUL
Fanficer21 chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Holy crap this story was so amazingly awesome! At the end of each chapter I was like "woah! This story just got a lot cooler!" I had to keep reminding myself that I was reading a Yugioh fanfiction, because it was so different from everything else I have read. But I must say I really enjoyed it. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole story, and it almost felt like a watch a watching a movie as the images flowed through my head. You are a fantastic writer! Keep it up!
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
There was only Yami, Seto, and Joey where was everyone else? Love the story
019293 chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
awwww i love this story :D ty for making this i love it this seemed more like a yamixatem thing insteed of yamixseto xD ty
darkYami1214 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
At first I thought this story was going to be like a normal kinda boring story but it actually great. What I mean by that is that you gave out great detail I mean I hate stories that just state the obvious detail but yours have the exact info to make it sound interesting.

Keep up the good work.
surfergirl19 chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Wow,what a amazing story that was! I loved it!:)
surfergirl19 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
WARINING RANT:HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YAMI? I OUGHTA REPORT CHARACTER ABUSE ON YOU! Great chapter.:)
surfergirl19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow,what a great chapter! Great job.:)
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 7/21/2006
That is nice
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
aww i feel sorry for Yami... anyway... i love this! this is great!
kamoray chapter 16 . 6/5/2005
Kameeko: we like the story the way it is...

Kamoray: ...if you do revise it, could you do it as a seperate story so we can read the original and the new?
Dragon chapter 16 . 6/5/2005
HI YN! Um redoing? hm everything was good to me (story is in my favorites) the only thing that was slightly disappointing was that it wasn't seto/yami *snickers* what can i say i LOVE that pairing but there was enough fluff between them that i made my mind think it was all prideshipping and that girl wasn't in it. If you want to redo it, then go ahead I'll be a loyal reader/reviewer again!

Dragon
KotoriRod chapter 16 . 6/4/2005
You should make it a SetoxYami fic. I like those pairings although my cuzn thinks im just plain sick. but i like the storie already. Could you read ours plz?

- RSX (the annoyer and the one who thinks up sick pairings)
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever's brother chapter 15 . 1/27/2005
Pretty song.