Reviews for The Not Quite Love Letters
HappyLibra1 chapter 13 . 9/26
I wouldn't dock her pay, I would fire her
HappyLibra1 chapter 12 . 9/26
kids, take my advice, don't mettle or place bets on love.
MadLibra1 chapter 5 . 9/25
my name used to be Happy_Libra1
if Han dies, I don't even know if I will survive.
I don't know what I will do.
HappyLibra1 chapter 4 . 9/25
Will Montha give me a kiss?
Mermaid 32 chapter 2 . 4/8
Holy hells, I love this so much. I read it once, when I was brand new to the world of fanfic, and very shy. I'd favorite a story, but any reviews were maybe a word or two. So now I'm re-reading and making sure I leave more detailed reviews! I just love what you have done here: telling a story through the characters' written communications and journals.
I enjoyed this.
RandomReader chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
This is hilarious. I mean it. A favorite has been earned.
politicalmamaduc chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
That apology note is so perfectly Han.
politicalmamaduc chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
I love the idea of Leia throwing her computer out a window.
politicalmamaduc chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Oh my gosh, I am so excited to read the rest of this. I love the epistolary format!
Mimi T25 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
*when Leia finds out darth Vader is her fatherTherapistso what seems to be the problem today Leia ? Tell me and we can work it out and u can write it in ur log.
Leia: oh nothing too big just... well my real father who I thought died as a hero and Jedi turned out to be the second leader of the dark side/the empire and tried to kill me a few times, froze the guy I love in carbonate, gave him to a bounty hunter, tortured me and forced me to watch my family and planet get destroyed right before my eyes, causing me to be traumatised for the rest of my life... of and did I mention I might have kissed my twin brother twice not realising he was my brother ?
Therapist...
Arlome chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
Well, this is just my luck...I happen to stumble upon a hilarious, amazingly brilliant fic that is apparently on hiatus for the past ten years...*cries ugly tears*
On the chance that the Fanfiction Fairy is real, I am going to follow this story and hope for a miracle on a biblical scale and pray that this lovely story will receive an update someday...

And for this chapter: The parts with Leia and Han...Gugghhhhhh, I think I melted into a puddle...You are a wizard with words!
The Ravenclawed Demigod chapter 19 . 3/25/2017
It's been exactly ten years since the last update! Down to the day and everything!
AsMoonlightThroughThePines chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
That Jason/Mothma transcript is absolute genius. This whole fanfic is sheer genius. I never want it to end, I'm laughing too much.
AsMoonlightThroughThePines chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
This is fabulous. I was laughing so loud at the terminal thing that my friend ran in the room to see what I was doing.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »