Reviews for The Not Quite Love Letters
Arlome chapter 19 . 4/25
Well, this is just my luck...I happen to stumble upon a hilarious, amazingly brilliant fic that is apparently on hiatus for the past ten years...*cries ugly tears*
On the chance that the Fanfiction Fairy is real, I am going to follow this story and hope for a miracle on a biblical scale and pray that this lovely story will receive an update someday...

And for this chapter: The parts with Leia and Han...Gugghhhhhh, I think I melted into a puddle...You are a wizard with words!
The Ravenclawed Demigod chapter 19 . 3/25
It's been exactly ten years since the last update! Down to the day and everything!
AsMoonlightThroughThePines chapter 6 . 3/15
That Jason/Mothma transcript is absolute genius. This whole fanfic is sheer genius. I never want it to end, I'm laughing too much.
AsMoonlightThroughThePines chapter 2 . 3/15
This is fabulous. I was laughing so loud at the terminal thing that my friend ran in the room to see what I was doing.
engineerwenlock chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
I am reading this for a second time because I like it that much.

Can I just say that the interactions between Wes Janson and Mon Months are the best part of this fic. They remind me of Lee Jordan and Professor McGonagall at quidditch matches
Fiona chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
I know it's been 9 years since the last update, and you will probably never read this, but I just wanted to let you know something. I started reading your story when I was 10 or 11, I think. I'm 23 now and I still come back to it. It wouldn't be an understatement to say that you were one of the biggest influences on my writing style. You have an amazing talent and I hope you're still using it.
CorellianAngel chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
This is a fic that brings me to tears. I mean tears from laughing so hard I have to stop readin to let my body recover.

I do consider this one done though. I thought the consumation of the relationship put a lovely cap on it.
addyfox chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Everything you want a fanfic to be- funny, innovative and addictive. I wish there were more...
Kaz Solo chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Dude, c'mon. It's been nine years. Please keep going with this
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
I really need to stop reading fics that haven't been updated in nearly 10 years. It's painful for everyone involved. So this was really cute and stuff, and at least you got to esb before you went awol. Is there any point in me asking you to please please please update?
Shelly chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
The Rogue Squadron is fabulous. I died when Mon Mothma lost her mitten.
Rogue 6 chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
I know this was 9 years ago but please could you finish it? It is great though- The Rogue Squadron made me laugh out loud!
Rouge 6 chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
Great story- made me laugh out loud. Could you finish it though?
mmnto.mori chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Come back, please.
Mako-clb chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Well, this has taken a very different turn. I guess I'm just glad I started reading this after you got past chapter 11.
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »