Reviews for Dare the Gods
Hallolo chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Wow! This was a really good story, I enjoyed reading it a lot. But I really wanted Vegeta to kick Zarbon's butt, it would have been so much fun! Why did you have to end the fantasy BEFORE the funniest part?

All in all, I think despite the early end, it's a very good story. Thank you for writing it! Oh, and, what's the point in Sen's character?

Hallolo

Aw... lovely story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
cool
meljoy chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
It's finish! It was unexpected, i thought we were going 2 see Bulma's version of the fight. Anyhow, i enjoyed it.
Sutsuki-chan chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
AWW! Awesome story! The ending was choking me up and was held responsible for a lot of smiles. SO CUTE! But wait, what about Sen?... On to the next story! Keep it up, this stuff is great!
Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Awe, it's ending? Well, I think you did a wonderful job. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I'm expecting more from you in the future (I think I'll check your profile out now, hehe).

Content,

ssjprincesscat
Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Ooh, sneaky, sneaky kais! I think I'm catching on... _think_. Hehe, now for chapter nine!

Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
If you can't tell yet, I'm really enjoying this. I love the walk on memory lane. It's awesome!

Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
Once more, wow! I'm amazed I came across this. Good job!

Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Good golly! You have captured Dragonball Z's characters, haven't you? :) You have such a captivating way of writing emotional scenes. It's ... perfection. There are no flaws with your style.

Reading on,

Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
My gosh... there better be a way! I'm on the edge of my seat, good job!

Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
I'm taking in all the details at once! Marvelous piece of work you have here, and I love the humour!

Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
My word, it's so well written! And such emotion...! I'm in love with this story. I've got to see what happens to little Bulma! (err, she dies, doesn't she? Oh boy).

Temari Twin chapter 9 . 7/18/2005