Reviews for Caught in the Rain
Great Work.
VivaciousDysphoria chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
so beautiful
Olivia-is-rad chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Oh man. If I were to quote this, I would put the whole story on here.

Truly, you put tears to my eyes. This was so beautiful. I loved it so much. Omg. You know, you should write a really lomg one, but anyway. I am not lying this DID put tears to my eyes you did such a wonderful job. I love your writing so much. KEEP IT UP!
Cerulean Whirlwind chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Did we ever mention to you that these kind of interaction stories aren't allowed here?
me chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
omg! i love this one-shot! by the way, u r an awesome writer! okay, one of the reasons i like this one SO much is that it is self insertion and seto is SO hott!

u rock! and yea, i think u should keep doing one-shots!
SirisDerp chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
OMG! I so love this one! wish it was longer or you contiue with it but its so good! I LOVE it! lol well keep up with your great writing!

Siris
c.k chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Plez...write more readerxseto fics! because ur a good writer...and put more...intamate stuff if you do decide to write more youxseto fics...plez!
JLTRC chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
You should! YOu should! :Very bored, and I can't turn on the power. (don't ask) So annoyed: Any ways... I'm still here... bored and not tired. Who's the "I"? Wait that's 'me'... 'boku'...'ore'... 'wait that one comes from the same language'... 'yo'... uh... how else do you say... 'I' ? got... english, japanese, spanish,... screw it.

Okay now to brilliant... uh... screw it... I think I'll just stick to english for now on... ja... I mean cya.

Oh... bloody brilliant. Very Kawaii... I mean... cute. -.-
Khitoutsu Hikutsa chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
i like it.i'm kind of a seto stalker,so that might explain why.i write origional fiction,but fanfiction isn't as easy as it the characters in character,its takes an acomplished writter to write using someone elses work.
Youko's gurl chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Great job! I wish it was a bit longer, but you did excellent non-the-less! I LOVE SETO!
WaterFury chapter 1 . 7/11/2004