Reviews for Family Secrets
MildlyInsane chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Your choice to narrate the sex scene in the voice of a child was a little bizarre. It kind of made me feel sick... Just because the whole time reading it, I knew it was a ten year old's voice I was supposed to be hearing describe it... It's well written... Just kind of disturbing...
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
I may have read these stories out of order but they were still both really good. I liked how protective Hector was of Paris, and I totally did not see the surprise twist coming. Thanks for great story!
Secret Thought chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
You are amazing. I shall, from now on, worship only at YOUR alter. :D
Corvis Greenleaf chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Hey AK, just read the story (I used to follow your LotR fics), and I read this one from start to finish.

I loved it. You're a great writer, the plot was amazing and things all fell into place at the end. I also loved the writing on Achilles and Paris' parts. Achilles wasn't a brute and Paris wasn't a helpless whiny sue.

As for the part of Hector being Paris's father, the idea had never occured to me, and at first I was a little skeptical as to how you were going to pull it off. But it went together seamlessly, a very insightful plot.

Altogether, an amazing story! I hope you pick up the pen again, I haven't seen an update from you in ages!
faith bonksie chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
I like.

Do you have any more stories with Hector as Paris's father, I like the idea.
Epona chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
Wow, at the start i thought this story might be a little too far-fetched for my tastes, but i have to take my hat off to you, that was fan-bloody-tastic!

I was nearly in tears when he told Paris he was his father.

Am deffinately going to read the prequal/sequal now!

Thanks again and well done :D
Girlie G chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
Great Story! loved it!
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
Genius, pure genius. That's all I can say. That, and I do hope those plot bunnies pester you into putting out other works! I've taken an interest in Troy fanfiction and am typing out the beginning of a story. Hopefully, it'll turn out decently. Anyway, you're already on my Fav. Authors list, so...

Jo chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Excellent story! I love it. Well written, good plot and good character interaction. I like the idea of Hector being Paris' father, the way we find out and I very much like the Achilles/Paris pairing. Great work. Cudos.
chardi chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
umm somewhere in your last chappie, hector said something to his father king priam bt the name you wrote there was lord isidore...who xactly is hectors daddy-o?
kia chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
great work. keep it up with all the other stories. i'll love them all.
kia chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
great work. keep it up with all the other stories. i'll love them all.
whatevergirl chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
aww! beautiful! very, very nice! :)
brunettebabe chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
WOW. ur gr8 gr8 gr8...this was fantastic. keep it up,.
LadyDeb1970 chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
Oh. . .my.

I usually don't read slash, but decided to give this a chance anyhow. This was wonderful! The different take on Hector and Paris, protective Achilles (whom, admittedly, I don't particularly like), and best of all. . .Odysseus! You put my favorite in here, and did a lovely job of it! It's exceedingly difficult to find a good story with Odysseus.

(laughs) And yes, Penelope was quite the formidable woman. I can easily imagine her and Andromache as friends.

Well done!