Reviews for Venom
Ayla chapter 7 . 8/21
The best part of "Evermind" is when Éowyn imagines Gríma's tongue in her mouth "and Valar knows where more" lol!
Ayla chapter 5 . 8/21
Wow, Éowyn proposing Gríma to lie with her in exchange of undoing what he did! That's saucy! He cannot decline this opportunity, ha! After all, this is the reason why he did what he did. It's funny that this same reason will be the one that will make him restore the chaos he provoked. But how can she propose him such thing in spite of how much she hates him?
Ayla chapter 3 . 8/20
I liked your intro and ending narratives between Gríma and you.
Ayla chapter 1 . 8/20
The fact that Éowyn counts her strokes because she doesn't have any other things to entertain herself with reminds me of myself, inventing routine "rituals" about everything to pass the time. I liked that detail.
avasion chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
aww, so you mean grima doesn't get the girl? drat.
avasion chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
i love this pairing, and this story is amazing!...uh good job.
auri mynonys chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
YAY! I was actually sleeping over at my friend Babijail's house when I got the alert that said, "Hey guess what Mynonys? EP41 has updated one of your oh-so-favorite stories!" And there was much rejoicing. ("Yay." *waves banner and eats minstrels*) This chapter is great. Love love LOVE the ending line, it made me all sniffly inside. Update to Traitor will be coming soon, as well as the first story in a trilogy... or quartet... can't decide yet. Until then... taters!
icy the witch chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Very interesting continue
Mask of Twilight chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
Brilliant. I must say, the introductions/epilogues to each chapter were a bit...distracting, but I know you're just having a good time. The story was excellently written, and I enjoyed it very much. You really got into Gríma and Éowyn's heads. Congrats!
Verse chapter 12 . 10/27/2004
waah! No happy ending :( Ah, well, it was to be expected. Liked the mention of the handkerchief-we just _know_ it's connected to Eowyn in some way, right? ;)
Natara chapter 12 . 10/25/2004

Saruman: Never an AU ending when you want one...isn't that right my overly emotion friend?

*blinks* Friend?

Gandalf: *muttering* Oh, of course, it's much more polite than 'Dwelling' or 'Nearly mindless slave'.

Saruman: *glares at Gandalf* He's almost fixed isn't he?

Close...but he still doesn't really sound like the Gandalf from the books...though I believe Movie-verse Gandalf is probably not too far off the one I've figured out now.

Saruman: *eyerolls* Yes, but who wants a movie-verse Gandalf save for comic relief?

True...he does make good comic relief...

Gandalf: If you keep staring at me like...
auri mynonys chapter 12 . 10/25/2004
OH! *weeps* It was so sad and perfect and wonderful! *sobs hysterically* Okay, I'm okay, I'm okay. *wipes eyes* Seriously, though, even though it didn't turn out like all Grima chicks really want it to, it was wonderful! In fact, I like it better this way. And the reference to the hankie... have you read my story, "The Handkerchief"? It's on Vereena's website. *makes puppy eyes* I would be honored if you would read it. Thanks for writing this. It's definitely one of my favorite fanfics on here.
Faramir1017 chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
auri mynonys chapter 11 . 10/17/2004
I know, I know, it seems hard to love the guy, but really. I would at least have given him a hug at one point or another. But, hey, I'm weird. By the way, thanks for the nice review of "Free." Glad you liked it! (And, just to let you know, I'm dying out here, waiting for another chapter. Please? Just one chapter? *falls on knees, begs*)
Mariette chapter 11 . 10/3/2004
Wow. It wasn't disgusting, you were right. And I think that you were right in giving Grima a little diginity. Good on ya, then.

Go by the book version, por favor. The movies slaughter the book. That's my input. If you email me then I'll probably be able to read more updates...