Reviews for A Long Awaited Engagment
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 1 . 4/23
I LOVE THIS FIC! ! !
I know it's been more than a decade since you wrote this one shot and you probably won't read this review but I just want to tell you I loved it. I cried a lot while reading this! Also when I was reading this I was listening to 'yellow by Coldplay' and that made me cry even harder. Whenever a writer is able to make their readers cry, trust me that shows how good of a writer they are. It was beautifully written and if you see this review all I can say is You can become a very good writer and if you ever write a book I will definitely read it!
colorkitty chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Omg that was amazing. I don't know if your still reading reviews on this story but it's maybe my favorite one shot. It made me cry at the end it was so good!
ilovehplotr chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
two and a half years i have been looking for this story . i searched and searched. this was my first dramione story. i feel like a bird that flies through the sky freely
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I kinda like this fic too, eh?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
It was deliciously pensive and heart-wrenching. The last line, I read it three times, it made me laugh so much. You call it a doodle? This is art, my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
i looove it :)
Madeline DaTara chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. It is beautifully written and I found my eyes prickling while reading it. You managed to convey the emotions perfectly, the pain and longing, and the eventual happiness. I also like that the identity of tge narrator was saved until the end, and that you didn't just say his name outright. This is beautiful in general. Keep writing; you're good at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hi!

I really, really love your fanfic. I just love how you used an 'observer' to tell the story!

Love, Luciana
elizaka chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved it! Beautifully written!
TheWrongAlice3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow! This was short but deep. It was one of the few one shots with substance and depth. I absolutely loved it.
:) you're a great writer (:
psychoticphoenix chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I've loved this fic ever since I favorited it, but I never got around to writing a review. But I love reading it over and over again, just so you know. I always cry while reading it, regardless of how many times I've read it. It's sweet, and tugs at the heartstrings. I love it.
awuuyifan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is such an amazing story. Gods, I love this so so so much. And its short but sweet. Bittersweet to be exact. Great, fantastic job.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
beautifully written and very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
There's a soft feeling of completeness when I read this. It's so refreshing. Sweet and not overbearing. Exquisite really. I could also say that it's a bit of elegance personified. I can't begin to describe how amazing this is. Really, there's just a certain appeal to true love. Even when faced with sadness and strive you still move and love.
I have to say my favorite part is the last part. The shock of discovering that it was I ******* that knew is definitely awesome.