Reviews for A Long Awaited Engagment
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hi!

I really, really love your fanfic. I just love how you used an 'observer' to tell the story!

Love, Luciana
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved it! Beautifully written!
TheWrongAlice3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow! This was short but deep. It was one of the few one shots with substance and depth. I absolutely loved it.
:) you're a great writer (:
psychoticphoenix chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I've loved this fic ever since I favorited it, but I never got around to writing a review. But I love reading it over and over again, just so you know. I always cry while reading it, regardless of how many times I've read it. It's sweet, and tugs at the heartstrings. I love it.
awuuyifan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is such an amazing story. Gods, I love this so so so much. And its short but sweet. Bittersweet to be exact. Great, fantastic job.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
beautifully written and very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
There's a soft feeling of completeness when I read this. It's so refreshing. Sweet and not overbearing. Exquisite really. I could also say that it's a bit of elegance personified. I can't begin to describe how amazing this is. Really, there's just a certain appeal to true love. Even when faced with sadness and strive you still move and love.
I have to say my favorite part is the last part. The shock of discovering that it was I ******* that knew is definitely awesome.
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Sweet, that's how it is. Very sweet. And even though you don't explain why the Potions Master came to be there (AU anyone?) it a nice "pensive" narrative.

Sweet. And I do care how your story came to be. I get the best ideas just sitting in the car, driving or being driven. There is something to just letting your mind flow.

Well done

Best
M
Namuyesol chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh god, ive read this again.
and its still beautiful, and im hammering my head, trying to make sense of this world, how so many people can write so much beauty and magic just in a page.
tell me, you must have majored in literature, and please tell me you're writing a fiction novel that will soon be publishes, because honestly, there are so many authors out there, who can't write half as good as you.

you have a gift, please dont let it go to waste.
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Toooo freakinn cuteeeee
Snn.Lx chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i wuz listening to a sad instrumental when i read it so i cannot help but cry.

i love how it was snape's pov all along

anyway, great fic.

dev
Vials of Gold chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
oh wow. you write beautifully. period.

the descriptions were perfect, absolutely beautiful.

they despcriptions themselves just gave me shivers.

im usually not fond of long descriptions, partly due to the fact that my horrid english teacher had made us plow thorugh dicken's great expectations. and like all classic novels, they have the ineffably long descriptions that will always get you lost within the fourth sentence.

but you... i just might have to change my hatred for long descriptions, because i was enthralled. such beauty written in your words.

this was such a beautiful one-shot, this short story holds so much meaning, 50 chaptered stories cannot.

i feel like ive read a long story come to an end, when in fact, its a couple of paragraphs on one page.

this was beautifully written, and it is a definite fact that i am going to read your other stories.

well done. beautiful. absolutely.

Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Well done, well done.
Hermionesque chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved it!
23Nelly chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was so adorable. I love it. An amazing one shot.

Nelly XD