Reviews for Harry Potter: A Journey to Survive
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 5/27
This story is GREAT! More PLEASE! Thank you!
Mindmaze chapter 12 . 5/3
Harry now has a lawyer, why hasn't he sued the paper for defamation or tried to get his story out? Hell every one has turned on him, why hasn't he left the country to it's fate. He is now strong enough he can kill voldemort if he comes after him but why does the British wizarding world deserve to be saved?
Evana Leigh Tam chapter 19 . 4/1
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HARRY POTTER UPDATE THIS AWESOME STORY!
grumy chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
Please update would love to see the final show down!
Calmzone1 chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Excellent story! I got caught up in it before, but you also have Harry and Jason returning to the Headmaster's office in this or last chapter, when Evangeline and the others were all meeting in McGonnagal's because it was closer. I really hope that you manage to return one day to complete this. I'm curious to see where you're taking it.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
I don't know if you caught it or not, but last chapter and this one you changed Charity's name to Crystal, who is Harry's Spirit Guide.
MonochromeRen chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
Fuck it all, why does Harry have to forgive that fucking traitorous bitch herm-wining. Fuck it all. If only he didn't forgive her. I want a cold unforgiving Harry. Who wouldn't want one?
Ducky1776 chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
Nononononono! You can't just leave us here! I have come to love the fics where Harry grows a pair an tells Dumbles where to go. I hope at some point you come back to this.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Nice. Betrayed and back for more. Hermione did aomething unforgivable but OF COURSE Harry just HAD to forgive her. Totally.
Lizzybear54 chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Please update this story! It's sooooooooooooooooooo good! I'm absolutely in love with it! XD
You're a really great writer! I applaud your work! :D
I need to read more so pretty pretty please continue this story! It's too wonderful to stop here!

Lizzy
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
prisci chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
hola saludos me gustoooo muchooo la historia espero que continĂșes , y espero el proximo cap ;)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Excellent story so far, looking forward to more so please update soon
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
this was a good story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
This is a very interesting story. I hope that you come back to it.

I was a little lost some time, because a few things aren't detailed. I'm big Neville's fan and I'm happy with his role in your story. And I need a Mystel. Tempest is too adorable.

About the pairings, I would like to see inter-house pairings to Harry and Neville. Specially some obscure canon character that is not commonly used. Like Mandy Brocklehurst, Ravenclaw. Or Megan Jones, Hufflepuff.