Reviews for The Bonds of Brotherhood
kk chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I liked the story, but in my opinion the ending was not right, koda human life must have experienced for some time to learn their lesson and return to being a bear.
so if others like me.
Little Ms. Fangirl chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
this made me cry because im so used to a kenaixkoda brotherly ending. not them splitting apart like this :'(
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Aw I loved your story. You did a great job. :D
SimonDiamondDoll chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
This is amazing!

Wonderful headcanons beautifully written...!

I know this was written over 7 years ago, but it's definitely worth the read!

I loved the ending, although I, myself, would have written it differently, I still enjoyed reading it to the very end!

You're an amazing writer! Keep writting! You could go far! :3
BrotherBear302 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
I had to read this story again and even enjoyed it a second time. I know you wrote this story a while ago but i hope you will take the time to come back amd start writing terrific stories like that one
BrotherBear302 chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Absolutely wonderful job i am reading it again because that was brilliant. 10/10. This honestly should have been instead of Brother Bear 2. Absolutely wonderful job. Please make this into a movie! :)
Brotherbear302 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
I am really enjoying your story so far i am anxious to know wat happens next.
neosun7 chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
Awe! That was so adorable! Thank you so much for telling me about the epilogue. It truely completes this story! I loved it!
neosun7 chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
That was such a cute story! I loved the ending! Awesome!
Lauren chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
Keep up da good work! and remebrr Brother Bear II comes out August 29th 2006!
Vampire Anakin chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Again, this rocks! I love the way you play out Koda's emotions. Please keep updating!
XJediRangerX chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
this is so totally cool! plaease please please update soon!
neosun7 chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
Cool! I love the new character! Where did Coda go? Guess I'll wait to find out! Please update! _
Lizarman chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
Hey! Good work! I liked your fic, I wait that you follow it; uh… sorry by my English, but it is that I am Spanish, and I don't speak very well (long life to the translating programs! XD)

Well, a greeting from Barcelona!

Lizarman
neosun7 chapter 8 . 11/16/2004
Sorry it took me so long to review. Oo! Cool chapter! Poor guys! Caught in an avalanche! I wonder who the other bears are. Guess I'll find out later! Update again soon! _

-Neosun7