Reviews for The Chosen Episode 7: Inside Out
Starbucksforthewannabes chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
Excellent! Kennedy crushed! Shame the cemetery fight didn't turn more...intense shall we say...
SlayGal chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
This chapter was so cool! lol because of all the fighting not just verbally and physically but I liekd the Buffy and Faith fight best..I really wished there was one in season 7 but hey I can't have everything I want but the one written in this episode was SOO good that It made up for not having one in season 7 :) ;)

Even though kennedy can get annoying and I still feel sorry for her and Willow with the breaking up and I'm just hoping she doesn't getter more annoying now that they have broken up...

Oh! And that was so funny when Xander and Andrew came through the door and the group thought that they might be under the spell too but they weren't :P hehe

Great work once again!

Oh and the episode kind of reminded my of once more with feeling of like how they told the truth of what they felt and said what was in their hearts except this time they didn't sing of course they let it out in other ways :P hehehe

Loved it!

-SlayGal-
beenieweenie chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
That breakup was powerful. I like it! I"m glad that Willow and Kennedy aren't together any more because I never really liked Kennedy. But you did it so that neither of them got off easily and it was sort of ironic in that Kennedy cast the spell and she'd been wanting so badly to connect with Willow's magick side and all. And on top of all that Willow had to strip away everything and be totally honest for both of them, which can't be easy. I love it.
philville chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
I liked the way you kept the characters "voices" correct even through the wildly amusing snarkfest.

And you addressed the issue we all saw coming...Willow and Kennedy were never the "forever thing".
Osiris08 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Excellent update, well worth waiting for. You may want to check the teaser & Act 3 though - the text cuts off before the end of each part :-(
Sabia chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
Amazing. As usual. I loved it. And yay! Kennedy and Willow broke up. Although, I think that part of what Faith said to Buffy at one point touched on something.

At the end of S7, her friends had abandoned her and I got the impressioned they pulled together because it was a crisis. But I think that now, they need to deal with those issues. They're just kind of being friendly to her. They don't seem best-friend friendly and they don't seem to have much in comon or take much pleasure in each other's company. Besides, Buffy seems adrift. She doesn't seem to have any allies or closest friends any more, just friends. Giles has his Watchers, Giles and Dawn are close, and Dawn has her school friends. Andrew and Xander are bonding. Xander and Willow seem pretty tight, even if not as close as they used to be. Willow has (or had) Kennedy. Faith has Wood, and was close to Judith. Buffy doesn't seem to have anyone. Maybe you should insert a character for her.