Reviews for Ever After
BrujitaLuna chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh should continue the story please update!
Rain chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I don't know if I like this story...if Tea and Seto are married, how can there be a triangle? Why should there be?
Gemini Gurl chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
so when the HELL r u gonna UPDATE!
shining star chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
HEY UPDATE PLZ UPDATE!
summer sun shine chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
OMG OMG u have 2 update. seriosly this is 1 of the best fictions i have eva read cuz t has evrything put in it in the right way. UPDATE!
Kaoru chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
LOVING IT! This is going to turn out into a Seto/ Anzu/ Malik fic? OR YOU'RE THE BEST! Anzu's a lucky gal. I love your fic and I can't wait to read what happens next and when Kaiba "bumps" into Anzu and Malik o

UPDATE SOON! And great job!
Haven of Darkness chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
Dude! your story rule! I really wasn't exoecting that...*thinks deeply* wow...i really didn't expect that... But please add soon!
peeps chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
At first I was scared that Tea died but now she has amnesia which is almost as worse. This is so good. I only have one question why does Malik want to torture Kaiba? But I'm sure you will answer that soon enough. Anyway keep up the excellent this story seems to have a great storyline to it and the idea is very orginal. Anyway I simply love it and hope you continue. Well update soon I'll be looking forward to it.
Miryoku chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Oh man, that was a big surprise. Update soon, okay!
sogs chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
I'm glad you didn't kill Tea! poor girl, and poor Kaiba, making him suffering o much...

And what the hell is Malik planning?

Anyway, I must say your fic is great, and I just love it!

So update really soon, pls!
roxybaby chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
DON'T LET TEA DIE! Update ASAP!
peeps chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Please don't let Tea be dead that would be to sad. whah update soon I must know what happens.
Miryoku chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
No she can't be dead. Please don't make her dead. Update soon I really really wanna know what happens!
Enigma 968 chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Oh my god, no she can't die. Not yet. Dammit that better be a dream or something else that can explain such a horrible occurrence. I've been wondering when you were going to update. It's a very good story so far.
YAMI'SGIRL chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I LOVED IT AND WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WRITE MORE SOON.