Reviews for Holy Man
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back
here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
Hello My friend chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hello My friend.

How do you today? I hope all is well with you. I you if you have the desire with me so we can know each other better and see what happens in the future. I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all of the other, here is my email address () I will wait for you to know how you all Iwish best for your day.

Regards Lind
rodneyskinnerfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow i love this i never whould expect this but i like it keep up the good work
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Doesn't surprise me that he'd do that. Great story! Short, sweet, and believable.
queerquail chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Very interesting. I never thought of Skinner being religious.
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was really beautiful. I love it, really deep. The last line works so well!
Krisian Rose chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Aw. I semi-expected this of Skinner. [I don't know why I only semi-expected it, but oh well.] It was nice. Everybody needs a little something, why not have it be God, eh? Nice job!

Krisian
funyun chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Very nice. Not really what I would have expected from Skinner, but I like it anyway. It gives him more of a background, you know?
morph chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
aw! I love this little fic! I can picture him really doing that! :) Keep up the great work!
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This story was very interesting. To tell you the truth, I wasn't all that surprised by the fact that Skinner is indeed a religious person. (After the whole "Father Hyde" thing that went on in my story, I can certainly see Skinner attending church regularly!) Keep up the good work!