Reviews for Tripped
lovelyoko31001 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
awww poor jeremie
fabinafan4life chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Are you ever going to finish your story?
IceDragon5683 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
O.O NOOOOOOO. Save Yumi! And Ulrich! And Jeremie! Please update!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
sniffle...do yumi AND ulrich get together?i want to know...sniffle... .ppy Holidays...sniffles
Mew Cinnamon chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
*screams and screams and screams and screams then collapses on floor and clutches her heart* OH, OH, OH GOD! I think I'm having a heart attack! Odd was my favorite character, how could you DO this? GAAHH! Ooh, oh, stroke stroke! *collapses on floor twitching* Could somebody get and ambulance, *gasps* please? I think my brain just made me commit automatic suicide! *ambulance drives into library up guy looks at her and says "it's no good. I don't have the equipment to fix a broken soul."*
jelena chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
that was awsome but please tell me you are going to make something happen like ulrich gets better and helps yumi or something like he would die for yumi and stuff but make it convinsing and put some love in it and make sure that they get back together or i will scram if they don't!any way that was a long sentance but keep updating!

i love it!
Prince of Duels chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
hey you should continue this story since this is at the back i am guessing that you havent updated anytime recently
melcho chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
upload soon
Saphire Raider chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
i like this story it is a good one i just hope you update soon go u
BlackSkyForever chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
ULRICH! DUDE DID U FORGET MY FUTURE HUBBY, YOU BREIFLY MENTIONED HIM!

Still kewlio, all and all, the story is so far 3.8539567349 out of a possible 6.0 because of situations involing my hubby with, ambulences, blood, and a very evil black-mailing sissy!

Yet, I'm still giving it my kewlio, i only give that to 5.5 or over...interesting!
BlackSkyForever chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
UN-KEWLIO! NO, BAD COP, NO DOUGHNUTS! NO DOUGHNUTS! ULRICH!

besides the tourture of imagining my futrue hubby in an ambulence, it was good... but it dosn't get my kewlio
BlackSkyForever chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Kewlio, you have my cliff hanging applaud.
BlackSkyForever chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
!cough! I pressed the little butten! Kewlio, Just about to start on the next Chappie
Knight of Death chapter 1 . 11/15/2005