Reviews for Forever Circles
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Awesome! Loved it! Please update soon!
Kay chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Very realistic! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I know I've only seen Digimon like once, and I was reading the MT mangas and just "o"ing over the kitties, but I thought you needed more reviews, so I actually read it and pretending it was an original fic without the character descriptions.

I thought it was good, though lacking in your usual...Sacchi-ness. It's hard to explain. I know it was a first chapter and all, but it didn't have your usual fun spirit that comes with Trip! or Phoenix, or even your rps. It was more blah than anything else, except for the crack about the teacher. I liked that _

Maybe it's because I don't know Digimon and I'm probably missing a lot of inside jokes that you were relying on, but I just think it was rather anti-climactic. And I know you won't get mad at me for saying this because you told me yourself that I was brutally honest and I know you value my opinion.

7/10 stars. Work on TRIP! _
Haichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This is interesting. I like the dream at the start. I will keep watching this closely. Update soon, plz. I think I'll like this one.
Lady Lara Croft chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Curious. Yes I'm curious on what happens next. What's going on around here? Where are they going? Ahh, I won't fill this up with questions but just to let you know I'm always up for Takari stories. Write more soon! Btw, do you mind reading my fics as well?