Reviews for Light in the Night
phantom's love chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I read all 13 chapters you have up I think this is excellent. Is it complete or do you plan on more chapters?
smilelikeafrog chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
No! You're not updating anymore, are you?

This was getting really, really good, and then it just drops off into oblivion.

Please update? I know it's been seven years, but still...

Miss Jenna
kncrowder88 chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
This is good. Is there more to this story? I want to see where it will go.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Whoa that was amazing loved it this was a fantastic story. i always liked these two sorry to have read it so quickly

maria
Deljuj chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Interesting, I concer, liqiour is good for drowning sorrows.
PassingDream chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
The author apologizes in advance for Bajoran or Cardassian cultural problems, but I think she managed that aspect superbly.

Dukat seems spot-on, and it is a tribute to a great villain to have a tantalizingly forgivable aspect, such as she explores here.

Kira, however, seems out of character in several places. I don't think she'd say "pronto". We've never seen her quote someone to the point of changing her intonation, as the author's modified spelling of Chief O'Brien's mourning prescription pattern suggests. Some other bits can be explained by grief, and I do feel she would hold to Ziyal's request.

A fascinating story, and I'm glad it was written.
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
Oh, surprising twist! You haven't updated in two years so i guess I have no hope that you will, but it's so intriguing that I would like to know how you were going to solve that... Anyway, I enjoyed this story while it lasted.
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Oh, this is getting interesting! I really like the idea of the death chant and I'm very excited to read more.
Epilachna chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
I really love this story. Are you ever going to finish it?
Lattelady chapter 13 . 3/26/2006
This is a wonderful story, I wish you'd finish it. I love the pairing of Kara/Dukat and there are so few stories about them out there.
MizJoely chapter 13 . 10/22/2005
Always nice to see a well written Kira/Dukat story. I despised the way the series demonized him during the Dominion War, and secretly expected him to have been replaced by a Founder.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 12 . 10/19/2005
A wonderful look at all three parties. I enjoyed it compleatly. This was a very well done Kira/Dukat fic. With a lot of great supporting add ins that were all right on the money. I hope that you can find it in your heart to do some more.
Arte Jessonian chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
Very interesting character development, certainly better than the Ronald D. Moore variety. Character conflict is preserved, which is refreshing, since a lot of Kira/Dukat stories have Dukat apologizing for the Occupation and begging Kira's forgiveness, and alternately see Kira as finally giving in to her deliciously sinful love for authority at the expense of her dubious morals. Will be watching for more updates.
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
I'm really curious as to where you're going with this... I like the Bajoran-hating-Cardies reference, and the Ziyal holo... "inaudible sigh of relief" - such a perfect oximoron (I consider it an oximoron even if it may not be a real one :o)
The Collaborators chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
you absolutely have to continue this! what a wonderful story. I always felt that Ziyal knew much more about Kira and Dukat's relationship than they would ever admit to each other. Sons and Daughters was very revealing. and of course, also, Garak. remember Civil Defense? love this story. keep going, please! indranee.